Pike County Gun Dealer? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pike County Gun Dealer?

turbonatr
11-25-2007, 13:13
I'm looking for a reputable dealer in the Pike County area (I'm in Hawley, specifically) that keeps the goodies that we typically look for (GLock full capacity mags, ammo, holsters, etc.). The few dealers local to me don't carry Glock mags. I've been to a few good dealers in the past, but for the life of me I can't remember who or where they were.

Thanks for the info!

GREYBEAR
11-25-2007, 21:35
Try this place.

http://www.heberlings.com/StoreInfo.htm

turbonatr
11-26-2007, 16:51
Try this place.

http://www.heberlings.com/StoreInfo.htm

How are their prices? Do they stock Glock mags? Good selection of ammo?

GREYBEAR
11-26-2007, 19:12
I haven't bought any guns there, just used the indoor pistol range. Now I do seem to remember that near Lake Wallenpaupak, There are 2 shops, Wallenpaupak Sports shop & Hemlock Gun Shop. The prices seemed reasonable, but I've not bought from them. (I don't have enough $$$$ to get as much as I'd like to.) I'm notsure of the addresses but you can look them up.

turbonatr
11-26-2007, 19:24
I know both shops well, I live within 15 minutes of both. Spent a ton of money with Mark at Wallenpaupack Sport Shop. Unfortunately, neither shop stocks Glock mags (or mags of any kind for that matter), etc. Prices on ammo is a bit high, too.

Arc Angel
11-27-2007, 15:02
You need to get on Route 6 and head west to Eynon, PA. 'Gun Toter's Supply', 6 Betty Street, Eynon, has everything you're looking for. Only well-stocked gun shop I know of in your area - Unless you want to use Gander Mountain in Dickson City where the prices on gun stuff are, now, absolutely insane!

turbonatr
11-29-2007, 18:01
Thanks, Arc Angel, I'll give them a look see.

Prices on EVERYTHING in Dickson City is insane!:supergrin:

turbonatr
12-01-2007, 15:04
Took a ride to Gun Toters Supply today. Took about 40 minutes or so. This place is pretty much what I am looking for.

Thanks again, Arc Angel.

Arc Angel
12-04-2007, 23:06
:thumbsup: You're welcome! Mike and Barry are good people. Barry's also one of the few gunsmiths I'd let touch any of my guns. Chuck Lutz in Gilbert is the other one.