Last South Central Shoot of '07 this Sunday: Carpool? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Last South Central Shoot of '07 this Sunday: Carpool?

domzilla9
11-26-2007, 09:20
Posted a notice on it in the Indiana forum. If anyone from the ville wants to carpool this Sunday, please reply on thread.

45gunner
11-26-2007, 16:12
Posted a notice on it in the Indiana forum. If anyone from the ville wants to carpool this Sunday, please reply on thread.

I'm there.

Need to get my L10 classifier up to go to the next classification.

TreehugginGlock
11-26-2007, 20:30
Hummmm......7:30 am meet up time.....40% chance of rain....highs in the mid-40's.....hummmm....last South Central match of the season....hummmm. I'm going to have to think about his one really hard and get back with you later.

45gunner
11-26-2007, 20:42
Hummmm......7:30 am meet up time.....40% chance of rain....highs in the mid-40's.....hummmm....last South Central match of the season....hummmm. I'm going to have to think about his one really hard and get back with you later.

Just what I expected you to say. Your wimping out. Your a fair weather shooter.
Well if you don't shoot well you can blame it on the weather. :tongueout:

domzilla9
11-29-2007, 09:18
I'm gonna have to bail on my own caravan. I forgot that I told the wife that I would be a "santa" for Metro Animal Services this Sunday. I am not telling you yahoos which mall, but I'll be on the look out for ninjas carrying super clean scratch-free Glocks with green-weenie sights, recoil reducers and tactical trigger jobs.

:mallninja:

"All I want for Christmas is crayon that I can use to pimp my Glock so that I can take pictures of it."

cwshootersupply
11-29-2007, 16:58
A nice yellow color would look good on the 35:whistling:

45gunner
11-29-2007, 17:01
I'm gonna have to bail on my own caravan. I forgot that I told the wife that I would be a "santa" for Metro Animal Services this Sunday. I am not telling you yahoos which mall, but I'll be on the look out for ninjas carrying super clean scratch-free Glocks with green-weenie sights, recoil reducers and tactical trigger jobs.

:mallninja:

"All I want for Christmas is crayon that I can use to pimp my Glock so that I can take pictures of it."

You will make a wonderful Santa. You got just what it takes. :supergrin:

I was thinking of Bailing myself. I'm taking off the winter and doing somthing else besides shooting.

domzilla9
11-29-2007, 18:40
You will make a wonderful Santa. You got just what it takes. :supergrin:

I was thinking of Bailing myself. I'm taking off the winter and doing something else besides shooting.

Something besides shooting USPSA? You mean, like work? :dunno:

Work sucks, dude.

TreehugginGlock
11-30-2007, 20:30
Now who's the whimpie? Don't go calling me names, now, boys.

Have fun Dom. Don't scare the little ones. Of course, if it's for the animal services, I might want to rephrase that to don't let anyone bite or pee on you.

John, don't go away all together. We will miss your ever shrinking presence.

45gunner
12-01-2007, 19:01
I will probably show up as often as Gundoc does.:wow:

If you want to shoot Bill Drills then thats ok as well.