Looking for CCW course in NOLA or BR (12/22 - 1/2) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CCW course in NOLA or BR (12/22 - 1/2)

aakast42
12-10-2007, 12:16
I've been meaning to get my CCW forever it seems. I just kept making excuses for time and money and hassle. Well I've made up my mind to get it done. My only problem is that I'm a bit constrained on when I can do it. I could make time to do it pretty much any day/time From Dec 22nd through Jan 2nd. I know it's not the best timing as it is near the hollidays but it's what I CAN do. Does anyone know of any courses taking place during this time that are specifically for CCW purposes? What about a range or instructor I could contact to see about this? I have the paperwork (the FBI cards etc...) but I got them around 2 years ago so I don't know if they've changed or if they expire. Ideally I'd like a situation where I can get the finger printing, paperwork, and required course completed all in one day at one place (Is that a pipe dream?). Also, any idea what this kind of thing usually costs? I appreciate any replies, thank you.

D. Manley
12-13-2007, 23:41
You will find a good list of CCW instructors, their locations and contact information here:

http://www.lsp.org/handguns.html#instructors

In Baton Rouge, I would recommend Steve Campbell.