Newly installed in the West [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Newly installed in the West

12-20-2007, 22:51
Well, I was installed in the West tonight. It was pretty exciting!

I installed the Junior Warden too. I have been working on the dialogue all week and I as so nervous I was about to throw up!!

Hope all is well with the other officers who were will be serving their lodge, beginning on St John's day next.

mmsig229
12-20-2007, 23:37

I installed the Junior Warden too. I have been working on the dialogue all week and I as so nervous I was about to throw up!!

Hope all is well with the other officers who were will be serving their lodge, beginning on St John's day next.

Congrats from the East!!!!!! You'll have alot more lines than you had in the South. Plus you'll have to learn the apron part for the degrees. You'll be the Masters right hand man and will have to know how to fill in if he can't make a meeting. Learned any charges or lectures yet???? I was in the West last year and gave the MM Lecture at Inspection. Brother Capitalist is the SW in his lodge this year.Good luck and keep your eyes open. You'll be the WM before you know it!!!!

12-21-2007, 06:33
I have my opening an closing charges down and I am workin on my first degree.

I am confering the first degree at our stated meeting in january to a PA State Trooper.

The Master is a retired State Trooper, I am a local officer as well as our Senior Deacon. So all 3 of us will be giving him his 3 degrees.

I think that would be awsome for 3 cops to give another his degrees.

I know I have a lot of work to do.

Good luck to you in the East this year

mmsig229
12-21-2007, 08:56
I have my opening an closing charges down and I am workin on my first degree.

I am confering the first degree at our stated meeting in january to a PA State Trooper.

The Master is a retired State Trooper, I am a local officer as well as our Senior Deacon. So all 3 of us will be giving him his 3 degrees.

I think that would be awsome for 3 cops to give another his degrees.

I know I have a lot of work to do.

Good luck to you in the East this year

I'm also a member of the Ohio Police Fellowcraft Club. We will travel around and do the second section of the MM Degree for any LEO. Stay safe.

jrr6602
12-21-2007, 17:44
I always like the Third Ruffian, I used my trusty Buckheimer-Clark "Texan" slapper. It made a lasting impression.

deputy tom
12-22-2007, 18:32
I always like the Third Ruffian, I used my trusty Buckheimer-Clark "Texan" slapper. It made a lasting impression.

Oh,No! That poor Candidate.I hope you're just kidding.tom.

CAPITALIST
12-24-2007, 23:26

I'm in the west as Brother mmsig229 said. There is more work to do than when you were in the south, but it's not that bad. Just keep going over your lines everyday till you get them right. Remember when you went from Junior Deacon to Senior Deacon? There was more to learn then as well.