Merry "Insert approprite festivity here" ya'll [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Merry "Insert approprite festivity here" ya'll

glockguy609
12-24-2007, 11:37
Have a joyous day or two off, eat like a pig! Get and give good stuff! I you're so inclined "Cheers"!( in moderation of course :whistling:), and just be happy with the ones you love and the ones you tollerate once or twice a year!!!!

:supergrin:

glockguy609
12-24-2007, 11:39
Have a joyous day or two off, eat like a pig! Get and give good stuff! I you're so inclined "Cheers"!( in moderation of course :whistling:), and just be happy with the ones you love and the ones you tollerate once or twice a year!!!!

:supergrin:

Ok I misspelled appropriate might have even misspelled it again and even misspelled, misspelled, I r a gragitate of publik skool!

Berretta9
12-24-2007, 14:22
I have to spend a few hours tonight and tomorrow with this creature my brother recently married. Anyone have a good word for

Berretta9
12-24-2007, 14:24
I have to spend a few hours tonight and tomorrow with this creature my brother recently married. Anyone have a good word for
One of her wedding pictures

glockguy609
12-24-2007, 14:27
Yea, I have a couple of sister in law stories (not here in possibly mixed company) and one I wanted to kill while helping my brother remodel my mothers kitchen (and yes it would have been on purpose).:steamed:

45gunner
12-24-2007, 16:37

Where did you get these pictures?
I really like the one of Barney Fife.

Berretta9
12-25-2007, 10:19
Where did you get these pictures?
I really like the one of Barney Fife.

I just googles Barney Fife. Same with the creature