TriggerTime Range Visit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : TriggerTime Range Visit

NavyFan
12-26-2007, 16:22
My son and I stopped by the new TriggerTime Range that is between Canton and Massillon on Lincoln Way East this afternoon--thanks to a tip on this forum from a fellow NE Ohio Glock Talker. What a super place to shoot! The lane booths are wider, the target line is digital, and the length goes to 75 feet. Better yet, the place is really heated--to 70 degrees, and even the floor is warm! To top it off, the exhaust system they use is a different technology and guess what? No black residue in your nose, and even though other people were shooting, we never even saw any smoke whatsoever. Spoke with the Range Master, Dan, who is really a nice guy, and he'll be happy to give you a walk through and show off the place. They have some great stuff planned for this range, and I have to tell you, if you're not close to Canal Fulton, check TriggerTime out. They are open 11:30am to 8pm. Extremely pleased, to put it mildly. :supergrin:

CaptToyota
12-26-2007, 20:38
Sound like possible visit when we at sis place (right at Fulton Ave exit along 77)... that place should be rather close.. What kind of hrs and rates ?

R.TOKER
12-26-2007, 22:23
I agree. Great facility with even better people!! I was impressed!

R.TOKER
12-29-2007, 02:38
NavyFan,

Where are you located?? I live in Harrison Co. but my better half resides in Perry Twp. about 5 min. from TriggerTime. Maybe we can get together for a shoot and have a few cold ones at Moorie's Bar across the street:drink:

Flexmoney
12-29-2007, 21:08
Do they have a website?

R.TOKER
12-31-2007, 16:00
http://www.triggertimellc.com