Hey you Magnolia Pistol & Rifle Club shooters... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hey you Magnolia Pistol & Rifle Club shooters...

TheGreatGonzo
01-05-2008, 12:44
If you get a chance, please take a peek on the clubhouse wall and see if there is a Want to Sell ad posted for a S&W 4506. I'm told there might be. Thanks!
Gonzo

haras
01-05-2008, 17:13
Why don't you come up and look for yourself?

Bring a gun and some ammo, shoot for free......

I'll try to remember. :fred:

TheGreatGonzo
01-05-2008, 17:59
Why don't you come up and look for yourself?

Bring a gun and some ammo, shoot for free......

I'll try to remember. :fred:

Actually...I did. :supergrin: I swung down there at about 10:00 this morning but the gate was locked and nobody was around. I figured Breaking & Entering was not the best way to endear myself. :rofl:

haras
01-05-2008, 20:06
Darn! I was there from 9-12 today helping a couple of ladies with their guns. :ladiesman:

You should have hung out a few minutes until someone came along. They would have let you in to "check out the range" :help:.

haras
01-07-2008, 17:15
No Luck! Sorry :dunno:

No handguns on the board at all.

TheGreatGonzo
01-07-2008, 18:04

Ah well...thanks for checking anyway!
Gonzo

trbaldridge
01-09-2008, 12:35

There was one up after the last steel match. It was about half way back to the men's bathroom on the left wall. It was 45x6 (can't remember if it was 16 or 66, but it wasn't an 06, I am pretty sure). Or maybe it was one of the tactical versions but I am pretty sure it was a newer one with a round trigger guard. It had a picture and seems like there were some other things (extra mags, maybe) on the ad. I remember it because I saw the ad and told the fellow with me that I would like to get that much for mine and within 15 minutes another friend who knew I had a 4506 proceeded to make me an offer that was almost the same on mine.

I guess there has been some big run on the S&W .45 auto world.

terry