There is no list of paid tiers, stop asking. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : There is no list of paid tiers, stop asking.

mike253
01-09-2008, 15:35
When Eric makes one, you'll know about (probably via an announcement at the top of the board).

Yeah, i'm not a mod, but I am tired of seeing 276 "What do the tiers mean?!?!?!" threads every day (usually filled with smart assed remarks by people to cheap to help pay for the site they suck bandwidth from on a daily basis).

voodoomanx
01-10-2008, 06:20
oh...thanks for putting an end to that for us mike...:rofl:

maybe you should post one for the 9 vs .45

the 40kb

the "C" pistols

ect...

:tongueout:

I don't think they are cheap, I think they might just be interested to know what the levels mean just to see which one they might be interested in joining. I know for one I'm curious too what they will involve.

mike253
01-10-2008, 10:35
I don't think they are cheap, I think they might just be interested to know what the levels mean just to see which one they might be interested in joining. I know for one I'm curious too what they will involve.

I understand that, heck, I'm curious as well, but Eric has made it clear that when he decides, we'll know. Any important information (and that would be important) is posted very clearly for everyone to see. It's like people think "Everyone knows, they're just keeping it from me!!".

Phunahm
01-10-2008, 11:15
UMM I doubt that I for one have been AFK and was wondering what came about with this issue......another simple question that got beat to death.....I know Eric has issues Im not asking him directly......But I would like to be filled in from someone to how things are going like any other person....Some of you guys are just showing negative and rude posts that will chase some potential donors away........ I guess Some of us will just sit back and as you put it "suck the bandwidth" I for 1 have two of my own forums plus others I donate to....I know how hard it is but I don't rant when a question is asked.....Like I said this IS NOT directed to Eric BUT others who are regulars that should help out a little and fill others in,and not give a lecture.......

Warp
01-12-2008, 19:54
What do you expect.

People paid money for this thing in July. It is now Jan.

saspic
01-30-2008, 16:12
Well, in case you hadn't noticed, we are now running vBulletin 3.6.8 instead of 2.whatever we were running as late as last summer. I love the first post previews when I mouse over the thread title. I also love setting how many posts I see per page (I chose 40). Plus, I believe we are on new servers, which isn't something we always notice, but it cost a bundle and a long road trip for Eric, especially when the system shorted out or whatever it was. Don't forget he dealt with a heart attack in there somewhere.
AND, notice we are now getting our membership levels under our screen names. Though Eric should have started with the Charter Life Members...:tongueout:
CLM#56

Warp
01-30-2008, 16:23
Big +1 to previews when mousing over. Good one there Eric. :thumbsup:

I also noticed and like a "multi quote" button. I'm use to hitting quote, typing a response, copy/paste, go back, hit quote again, repeat.....the multi quote button should definately help!

And yup, the membership levels are coming online. :)