Hidden Hills match tomorrow? (1/15) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Hills match tomorrow? (1/15)

bimmerboy
01-14-2008, 16:31
Just like the title says... is there a Hidden Hills match tomorrow? I haven't seen an updated set of scores for a while so I wasn't sure if one is on or not.

domzilla9
01-15-2008, 05:25
Yes, there will be a Hidden Hills match at Blue Grass Indoor on Tuesday night (tonight) at the usual time. The weekly indoor matches are back on schedule and will be held every Tuesday unless we announce otherwise.

Unfortunately my work schedule has prevented me from attending every Tuesday night match and will most likely continue to interfere throughout the coming year. If I don't attend Lee Leonard is stuck with the job of calculating and posting the scores. Lee Leonard has many talents, but using computers isn't one of them. He has difficulty finding the score output and emailing it to me so that I can post it on the web site and mail it out to everyone. However, he does print the scores and always brings a hardcopy of the previous week's scores with him to post on the wall at the range.

We're going to try to get Lee's computer issues worked out this week or next. But the best option would be to find a volunteer who regularly makes it to the match to take over the duty of calculating and posting scores. Doing this job will earn you a discounted (free) match fee and major brownie points and as a bonus you get to put down any score for yourself that you want (just kidding!)

If anyone wants to step up and volunteer to do this job please contact me. I can give you the necessary software tools and show you everything you need to know.

Dominic Bosco
President of Hidden Hills Practical Shooters

Terminator2
01-15-2008, 15:29
Sent a PM