Gun Shops to visit in Oregon [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Shops to visit in Oregon

wack86
01-15-2008, 16:28
I will be in Portland, Hood River and Salem next month on business. Can anybody recommend some good shops to check out? I am into everything from C&R to Class III.

Thanks in advance.

digthisbigcrux
01-17-2008, 01:10
Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham boasts having the largest selection in the state..and it is pretty good. They had a rep in the past for having crappy customer service, but it seems to have gotten much better in the last year or two....at least in my recent experiences.

JTR
01-19-2008, 00:37
Good gun shops? I donít know if I would call any of them good, but...

Keith's in Gresham is going to have a big selection, lotta used guns too.

Hood River has a shop, don't remember the name of it, but small town and small shop.

Salem has a couple little shops and then a big department store (Sportsman's Warehouse) there's also MLC, Guncrafters and Ole's. All little shops, but a decent place to waste your time.

LimPShoT
01-22-2008, 22:37
Keith's guns i can recommend good inventory it is where i bought my sig 556 as far as customer service hit or miss, NW armory there# is 1-888-788-4632 never actually bought anything there good selection of hunting rifles ar's/ak's, also you can check out Gun Broker which is in Tigard (also have another location off of 82nd) family run business very nice people it is where i bought my first pistol #is (503) 639-9614.

digthisbigcrux
01-25-2008, 21:23
Yeah, I should have mentioned Gun Broker in Tigard as well. They have the best customer service I've ever experienced when it comes to gun shops. There's also a gun broker store in Clackamas..I think its the same owners, but the people there aren't quite as helpful as the one in Tigard. I'd still recommend checking them out. I think they are on 82nd.

Keith's guns i can recommend good inventory it is where i bought my sig 556 as far as customer service hit or miss, NW armory there# is 1-888-788-4632 never actually bought anything there good selection of hunting rifles ar's/ak's, also you can check out Gun Broker which is in Tigard (also have another location off of 82nd) family run business very nice people it is where i bought my first pistol #is (503) 639-9614.

old man winter
01-31-2008, 21:59
+1 Ole's in Salem, good people. They buy estates and you never know what your going to find there.
Another small shop thats worth a stop is Rich's in Donald.