PDA

View Full Version : GLIPSIC 01-17-08 Match Results

45gunner
01-17-2008, 19:49
Score have been posted.

Great job Eric.

Thanks for the great match Leigh Ann:elephant:

Here's one for you Beretta9 :crying:

Scores (http://www.glipsc.com-a.googlepages.com/20080117.txt)

Thanks for all the help taking the equipment down.

TreehugginGlock
01-17-2008, 20:04
Thanks, John.

I had fun coming up with this one and it tickled me that everyone enjoyed it. Too bad I screwed up my own tactical reload, but it did prove for some interesting dance moves. :embarassed: Too bad, reshoots don't count for score cause I did so much better without the double fumble.

Sounds to me like a lot of the guys are really wanting to shoot more of this type of thing for something different. It's a little tricky coming up with IDPA-like stages indoors, but with some creative thinking I think we can come up with some every now and then. I think Marc's game to try his hand at design. We just need to get him there earlier to help with the setup.

Thanks for the support fellows. I enjoyed it.

Crazy4nitro
01-17-2008, 20:19
Very Cool Shoot Leigh Ann,Lots of Fun. The No shows really missed a good one tonight.

'Nitro

45gunner
01-17-2008, 21:05
Thanks, John.

I had fun coming up with this one and it tickled me that everyone enjoyed it. Too bad I screwed up my own tactical reload, but it did prove for some interesting dance moves. :embarassed: Too bad, reshoots don't count for score cause I did so much better without the double fumble.

Sounds to me like a lot of the guys are really wanting to shoot more of this type of thing for something different. It's a little tricky coming up with IDPA-like stages indoors, but with some creative thinking I think we can come up with some every now and then. I think Marc's game to try his hand at design. We just need to get him there earlier to help with the setup.

Thanks for the support fellows. I enjoyed it.

You messed up a little but the main thing you proved to yourself you can do it when the pressure is off.

domzilla9
01-18-2008, 12:51
I enjoyed the match. Thank you for setting it up Leigh Ann. I wish I could have stayed to reshoot. I hope that we'll do that again sometime

domzilla9
01-18-2008, 12:54
whoops, double tap!!!!! Procedural!