Group Purchase for Console Vault [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Group Purchase for Console Vault

Jmedic911
01-21-2008, 14:54
This may be a little off topic but I wanted to share this deal with my fellow Firefighters and EMS workers.
After a lot of research for a quick access secure storage solution for my Glock in my truck, I came across this Console Vault in another truck forum. The feedback from those members has been very positive and installation seems very easy.
After talking to the contact person (Tom Duengel), he has agreed to offer a group purchase price to the members of Glock Talk. Visit their website at www.consolevault.com to see if your application is available (primarily current model trucks and SUVs). The group purchase price is $259 and includes your choice of keyed or combination $12 shipping and the combination lock would be a $35 upgrade.
If you would like to take advantage of this program, call Tom @ 800-878-1369 or Email him at Tom@consolevault.com with any questions. Be sure to mention Glock Talk when contacting him. I am not affiliated with this company. I am only interested in taking advantage of the group pricing for this product and sharing it with other members of this forum. This pricing will probably only be avalable for a couple of weeks so plan accordingly. Feel free to contact me with any questions as well and I will share any inormation that I have found.

John