Berretta9
01-22-2008, 19:54
All I can say is wow. Just wow.:faint::faint::faint::dunno::dunno::

domzilla9
01-23-2008, 05:14
What did I miss?

Berretta9
01-23-2008, 08:09
A guy none of us has seen in a few years came in and went off. I'll e mail you with the details but suffice it to say he was unhappy with where the safe area was. He was yelling load enough that you could hear it all over the building. It got so bad we had to refuse to let him shoot with us.

ciwsguy
01-23-2008, 16:57
Never been to any of your shooting sessions, but this sounds like the kind of guy that has NO BUSINESS being around firearms or cars.

Berretta9
01-24-2008, 20:45
Well you should come out and join us. we shoot on Tuesdays and Thursday. Different clubs but alot of the same people. Great fun.

Crazy4nitro
01-25-2008, 09:15
Great,
Sounds like it was more fun then completing Honey-Do list tasks like I was doing.........:steamed:

'Nitro

ciwsguy
01-29-2008, 18:51
Well you should come out and join us. we shoot on Tuesdays and Thursday. Different clubs but alot of the same people. Great fun.

So could you describe what it is you folks do when you have your matches? What does it cost?

Berretta9
01-30-2008, 16:24
I shoot in matches on both Tuesday and Thursday night. The Tuesday night shoots are losely based on USPSA shooting. There is usually a little steel mixed with cardboard targets. They break it down into the various divisions, production, limited, open etc.
The Thursady night shoots are a lot like the other except we don't break it into catagories. On Thursady nights you will probably have a mandatory mag change or two.
Both are a lot of fun and a good way to sharpen your skills. Cost is 10.00 and you can usually shoot the stage two or three times.