EMS clothing suppliers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : EMS clothing suppliers

MissAmericanPie
01-22-2008, 22:16
Hello all,

Well, since I will be working on an ambulance in the probable near future, I will need pants to fit me. Help!!! I'm already pulling my hair out. Of course, I don't know which kind I'll need since they wear a couple of different colors (the two services here), but I do need my size!! The smallest size I can find is a 6 online. I need a 2.

Are there any suppliers that have a wider range of sizing? I am 5'1" and 115 lbs. I cannot even find jeans to fit me (unless I wear teen jeans with stupid designs). I want to know where to get my uniform pants before I get a job so it isn't something I have to think about when I get hired.

Thanks for the help. :)

1bamashooter
01-22-2008, 23:40
Your service should supply you with uniforms, but Galls is a good place to start.http://www.galls.com

MissAmericanPie
01-23-2008, 00:54
Your service should supply you with uniforms, but Galls is a good place to start.http://www.galls.com

That is what I am afraid of!! They are guaranteed to not fit. My rescue provided me with clothing and gear for calls and I look like a kid in my father's clothes.

Thanks, but I tried Galls - they only have size 6 and up. :) I'll keep looking!!

Short Bus
01-23-2008, 01:02
You may have to get some alterations done. Not too many in EMS your size. You also maybe able to get your service to let you just get some black pants, or whatever color so that they will fit you better.

MissAmericanPie
01-23-2008, 01:06
You may have to get some alterations done. Not too many in EMS your size. You also maybe able to get your service to let you just get some black pants, or whatever color so that they will fit you better.

I don't mind the idea of alterations at all - as long as I can find one in my area. I'm sure there is something. I'll just get as close as possible to my size and have them fixed, I guess.

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid you were going to say what I suspected anyway!!

IAFirNaTine
01-23-2008, 13:13
Try Aspen mills. Very good pants. www.aspenmills.com. Waist down to size 2 and will hem to any length. hope this helps.

MissAmericanPie
01-23-2008, 19:21
Try Aspen mills. Very good pants. www.aspenmills.com. Waist down to size 2 and will hem to any length. hope this helps.

Very nice pants. Thank you so much. I'm relieved. :)

IAFirNaTine
01-24-2008, 16:59
YW. They are very good pants.