Hillary at school [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hillary at school

okie
01-23-2008, 02:42
Hillary was making a public appearance at an elementry school and made a little speech and then asked the students if they had any questions.
One boy raised his hand and said "my name is Kenneth and I have three questions Mrs Clinton.
1. Why are you trying to push a new national health care plan when you couldn't get one passed when your husband was President?
2. What happened to all the stuff you took from the White House when you moved away?
3. Why are you running for President when your husband so disgraced the office?"
Hillary started to answer the question when the bell rang. Hillary said "I'll answer your questions when you come back from recess."
After recess the students came back in and Hillary said "now where were we again?"
Another boy raised his hand and said "my name is Tommy and I have five questions Mrs Clinton.
1. Why are you trying to push a new national health care plan when your last one failed so badly.
2. What happened to all the stuff you took from the White house when you moved out of there?
3. Why are you running for President after you husand so badly disgraced the office.
4. Why did the recess bell ring 20 minutes early?
5. and lastly, where is Kenneth?"