Hello from Burlington N.C! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Burlington N.C!

snappy
01-24-2008, 06:38
Hey guys, just happened to be checking around the site in general and stumbled onto this. Like the title states I'm from Burlington, work in Chapel Hill and have had my CCP for many years now. Been here my whole life and enjoy N.C but it sure has grown since I was a youngster. Will be checking in here, look forward to possibly running into a few of you at the Greensboro gun show next month, we go every single time it comes, not a bad show but the last one I was at I was not impressed by some of the prices. Oh well, it's a fun way to spend half a day or so and my 14 year old son loves it. Take care and it's good to be here!

Calculated
01-24-2008, 07:52
I used to date a girl from Gibsonville. Anyway, I'm new to the forum myself and I live in the mountains just about 25 miles west of Asheville.

G23/40
01-24-2008, 18:16
I was born and raised in Snow Camp and did all of my running around wild days in Burlington and Elon College(bars).:whistling:
G23/40

http://carolinashootersforum.com/index.php

Guitar4Him
02-10-2008, 16:59
Snappy,

Do you shoot at HandGunners? If so, maybe we can hook up some Saturday afternoon.

Ken

snappy
02-11-2008, 06:56
Ken, I was just in there last week talking to Mike. I'm not a member but went down there to shoot and he told me he's changed the rules for '08, must be a member now. I'm thinking about joining, my wife is going to take the CC class next month there. Have you been a member there long?

Scott

Guitar4Him
02-17-2008, 20:15
Scott,

My dad and I are taking the CCW class next month....looks like we'll be in class with your wife. Dad will be 80 in April but he still shoots those S&W wheelguns pretty good.

That's a pretty good place to shoot. I really like their attention to safety. I haven't been a member long. I usually try to get down to shoot on Saturday afternoons. Let me know sometime when you're going to be there.

Ken

obxprnstar
02-18-2008, 00:15
Hello from the coast!

kirgi08
02-18-2008, 00:31
Lester NC checking in.'08.;)

Singlemalt
02-26-2008, 05:15
Ken, I was just in there last week talking to Mike. I'm not a member but went down there to shoot and he told me he's changed the rules for '08, must be a member now. I'm thinking about joining, my wife is going to take the CC class next month there. Have you been a member there long?

Scott

Mike is an awesome guy, my father and I took our CCW class at Handgunners.