Thanks Amelia [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Amelia

Glockrunner
05-24-2002, 10:03
Thank you for your imput to Alex about the 'issue' thing. I read it the first day it came on the board, and I was mildly insulted. I just went back and re-read the posts, and yep, it was a bit rude in my book. And thanks for closing it. It would probably get kind of 'out there' if left alone.

This section of Glock Talk will be a small section because;

1. There are not many women that shoot Glocks. Out of the 200 or so contestants in a normal Glock shoot, we would be lucky to have 20 women. I competed in the Richmond shoot, and out of the @150, only 11 were women.

2. Really, there aren't many gun related issues that pertain only to women. A weapon doesn't care what the gender is of the person pulling the trigger.

Well, I just wanted to thank you for nipping it in the bud. I hope you don't mind my 2 cents worth.

Mrs Glockrunner

Niner #9995

Amelia
05-28-2002, 05:19
Our gun issues don't have to pertain only to women, but we sure are happy to have a place where women can feel comfortable asking questions and talking about things related to guns, whether they are seemingly only related to females or just important to some female who's asking. :)

It also helps that here we can post and come back to see the discussion later without it scrolling 10 pages as it would if we were posting in the general glocking or general nonglocking section. There are some advantages to not being the busiest forum here! ;e

Have a lovely day!