Great Class III Dealer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Great Class III Dealer

USMCsilver
01-26-2008, 18:32
Don't know if any of you had the pleasure of meeting Phil at the Jamil show last week, but I just wanted to give y'all a head's up that we have an honest guy who's a hard worker right here in the middle of SC who's on our side!

Want suppressors? He makes some very nice ones and I've got papers processing right now.

Machining work? Does a damned good job and is anal about his work.

Refinishing? He does GunKote, or an awesome super-black park that rocks!

Anyway, he's a nice fella and I don't know how many people may have had the pleasure of meeting him at the show.

If you're lookin' into any Class III stuff and are in the SC area and want to make a transfer easier, then let me know and I'll give you his phone number. He's got a page up, but it's about to be redesigned. I think it's www.firearmsolutions.com (http://www.firearmsolutions.com).

beavis1957
01-28-2008, 12:29
Hey USMCsilver. Thanks for the heads up. I've been toying with the idea of a suppressor for a while, and had no idea what my options were in state.

I believe I saw the table of this gentleman at the Jamil show, but I did not take the time to stop. It was so dang hot and crowded in there I ran through in a bit of a hurry.

Again, thanks for the info....I might have to give this fella a call when I'm ready to make the plunge into the Class III domain.

USMCsilver
01-28-2008, 18:28
He makes it quite easy. Just figure out what you want, pay for it, and he gives you a packet. Fill out everything, return it to Phil, and he sends the stuff off for ya.

If there are delays, he calls and checks. If you get denied for whatever reason, your money is refunded.

He usually has some cans of various calibers on hand, so you can hear what you'll be getting. I'm over there about once a week just to play or get some work done.

I think a .45 or .30 cal. can is next!