Thankyou For your Help [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou For your Help

computron
01-26-2008, 21:33
To all those that have helped me on my path Thank you for your help I have Completed my petition and will be submitting it next week before the Next Stated Meeting

CaptDoug04
01-28-2008, 19:15
To all those that have helped me on my path Thank you for your help I have Completed my petition and will be submitting it next week before the Next Stated Meeting

Enjoy your travels....

gunsablazin
01-30-2008, 17:56

Enjoy, and best of luck to you.

Robin

bowtoot
02-01-2008, 05:46
Good luck. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and learned alot about myself.

Eagle Lodge #19 AF & AM
Hillsborough, NC

grecco
02-14-2008, 20:43
Good luck and keep me posted,
I would like to be there for your 3rd.

jetboatdriver
02-15-2008, 19:23
Congrats!!

My son will be getting his EA next Wedsnesday and I will be working his degree :snoopy::exercise:

machinisttx
02-23-2008, 22:56
Congrats!!

My son will be getting his EA next Wedsnesday and I will be working his degree :snoopy::exercise:

Hmm....I might have to drive to Ft. Worth :supergrin: BTW, I know someone who is in Ft. Worth and interested in joining. I didn't remember you were there and told him to go talk to the guys before a stated meeting. Mind if I send him your way?

jetboatdriver
02-24-2008, 10:21
Hmm....I might have to drive to Ft. Worth :supergrin: BTW, I know someone who is in Ft. Worth and interested in joining. I didn't remember you were there and told him to go talk to the guys before a stated meeting. Mind if I send him your way?

Not at all, I will PM you my cell number again.
BTW, the degree went perfectly, other than the SD choking up when the WM told everyone it was my son.

machinisttx
02-24-2008, 21:27
Not at all, I will PM you my cell number again.
BTW, the degree went perfectly, other than the SD choking up when the WM told everyone it was my son.

I didn't even notice the date. I missed two EA's the other night AND stated meeting at my lodge a week ago.

I'll send your number along :cool: