Blog System Now Open To Paid Members [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blog System Now Open To Paid Members

Eric
01-31-2008, 14:18
Hi folks. Many of you will have noticed that I have added most/all of the silver, gold and platinum members to the system. I am still working on the CLM's, but got sidetracked by a server load issue, caused by the banner program. Anyway, now that you are recognized as paid members on the system, you are probably wondering what good it does you. Obviously, I still don't have the big bells and whistles up, but several other smaller perks are online. You now have bigger PM quotas, you can add a large avatar for yourself and there are some other minor settings changes like that. You also all now have posting privileges in GT's new Blog system. It is linked to above and to the left, beside the 'UserCP' link. Why don't you guys go in there and get your feet wet, while I work on the other stuff? Thanks again for everyone's support and patience. Eric

zeke013
01-31-2008, 14:43
Sweet - nice work!

It's awesome to see the progress. I know you've been working hard behind the scene.

geekboy
01-31-2008, 14:53
Thanks Eric. I can't imagine trying to keep all this running by yourself. Good job!

TBO
01-31-2008, 19:55
I think the blog system could turn out to be pretty cool! Thanks for your hard work.

TBO

SomeDay
01-31-2008, 23:00
Sounds good. Mine still says registered user. I sent back the e-mail matching my name to my Screen Name two days ago, but am assuming you've still got quite a back-log to take care of.

Blitzer
02-01-2008, 08:49
Splish Splash...

Tinlail
02-02-2008, 13:28
You might give some thought as to how you could work with this effort.
http://www.saysuncle.com/archives/2008/01/31/getting_my_organization_on/