Paid for one, but don't see my name listed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paid for one, but don't see my name listed

Usingmyrights
02-01-2008, 22:41
Just as the title states. I paid for a platnum membership probably the 1st or 2nd day it was offered. Guess it got lost in the mix.

Eddie C.
02-02-2008, 08:15
Just as the title states. I paid for a platnum membership probably the 1st or 2nd day it was offered. Guess it got lost in the mix.

Eric is still setting things up. I'm an Administrator and paid for a Platinum the first day it was offered and I don't have my Platinum title either. Be patient, it's coming. I'm sure Eric will let everyone know when he is done setting things up. If you don't have your moniker by then, let us know, then we'll look into it.

Best,
Eddie C.

Blitzer
02-02-2008, 09:22
Mine works?

Usingmyrights
02-02-2008, 10:01
Ok, no problem. I heard about people getting them a short time ago, but didn't see any until last night. I thought it was something done all at once.

HNS
02-02-2008, 16:18
I should be CLM but have not seen anything but the fleeting of the contributer tag that goes away once I leave the forum. From what I have heard it should all be working in time.

FullClip
02-03-2008, 14:36
I just don't want everyone to think I'm a freeloader!:supergrin: I'll give it some more time and see what happens.

After the Big-Ban a couple weeks ago, I ain't gonna squeak too loudly right now.:supergrin:

SomeDay
02-03-2008, 23:46
I got a PM from Eric a few days ago asking to match my real name to my screen name so that I could be "sorted". I assume that I am in the same boat as many other people. I figure that if Eddie still doesn't ahve one, I shouldn't worry (at least yet anyways). On the other hand, I thought the BLOG section was for paying members only, yet I'm able to post - go figure!

Usingmyrights
02-04-2008, 17:45
. I figure that if Eddie still doesn't ahve one, I shouldn't worry (at least yet anyways).

Don't you remember that Eddie got banned a few weeks ago. Him and the rest of the mods. :supergrin:

rdmtbiker
02-04-2008, 19:49
I have sent money a few different times, but that all went away with the upgrade. :crying:

Glockster27
02-14-2008, 16:39
I paid for my platinum member and made a contribution, have not received anything from Eric yet. I know that it has already cleared through paypal and my bank. Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get a responce from Eric.

I know that he is probable very busy, I was just curious.

Bogey
03-13-2008, 19:01
Meh....I've contributed 3 times, bought a Platinum membership, and participated in two raffles.

What do I get?

Glock Talk.

lcarreau
03-13-2008, 21:15
Meh....I've contributed 3 times, bought a Platinum membership, and participated in two raffles.

What do I get?

Glock Talk.

I have appreciated your contribution here over the years, FWIW.