USMC LCPL was just involved in a fatal crash [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : USMC LCPL was just involved in a fatal crash

dachaddwick
02-04-2008, 23:47
A very close freind of mine was just involved in a serious traffic crash. the THI classified it as a traffic homicide crash because of his severe injuries and EMS's prognosis. His name is chris, he was in the process of changing lanes in his 03 cobra when he spun out and hit a palm tree. the drivers side door was the point of impact. it took 30 min for ems to get him out of his vehicle with the jaws of life. He was then airlifted to the hospital where he is in ICU. Chris had just returned from iraq a few months ago and had just turned 21 tonight when he crashed, please, send your prayers out for him tonight as he is in surgery and pray that he can pull through this.

Jesse024ca
02-05-2008, 11:18
God help him and God Bless America.

Cross-X
02-05-2008, 11:26
I'm sorry to here that. I hope he gets well soon!

usmc0341
03-03-2008, 14:19
Any update???

Ignition
03-11-2008, 21:57
i hate to seee stuff like this happen... its almost more dangerous back here stateside

*ill keep him in my prayers

dachaddwick
03-14-2008, 14:47
UPDATE

he is out of the hospital now. his jaw had to be wired shut, which is now back open still has the screws in his jaw though, his diaphram had ripped causing all of his organs to go up and collapse his lung. his surgeies went well and is supposed to have a full recovery. he is extremely lucky to be alive and he now realizing it seeing the hospital bills come in. :shocked:

Tangodown0311
03-20-2008, 20:43
Here's hoping he'll have a full and speedy recovery.

Semper Fi