Tucker Gunleather New Product Announcement [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Gunleather New Product Announcement

tonerguy
02-05-2008, 11:33
Tucker is introducing two new lines of Kydex holsters.

The first group are leather-lined kydex belt and IWB holsters called "Silent Thunder." They have two tension screws and over 150 degrees of adjustable cant angle.

The same holsters are also offered without the leather lining, and those are called "Easy Reach" holsters.

Turnaround time is only 3 to 4 weeks.

Go here (http://www.tuckergunleatherblog.com/2008/02/03/new-tucker-product-introduction/) for more information.

Silent Thunder Belt Holster: (IWB's also available)

http://www.tuckergunleatherblog.com/wp-content/uploads//2008/02/Silent%20Thunder%20Color.jpg

LimPShoT
02-07-2008, 09:48
looks sharp, are you going to make the silent thunder for glock models with accessory rails?? That is the only thing that is preventing me from ordering one.

gary newport
02-07-2008, 15:11
Actually, I'd like to see Kydex on the INSIDE (for speed and rigidity) and leather on the OUTSIDE (for comfort and flexibility).

tonerguy
02-07-2008, 16:21
Actually, I'd like to see Kydex on the INSIDE (for speed and rigidity) and leather on the OUTSIDE (for comfort and flexibility).

That's a thought to consider.

tonerguy
02-07-2008, 16:25
looks sharp, are you going to make the silent thunder for glock models with accessory rails?? That is the only thing that is preventing me from ordering one.

Yes, it's just a matter of expanding our collection of form guns at the manufacturing site. We plan to offer the holsters for many different guns and don't think it will take long to expand what's available.

DaGroaner
02-07-2008, 18:42

The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture was... "they made it inside out". Needless to say, I totally agree with your assessment. :thumbsup:

gary newport
02-08-2008, 15:47
The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the picture was... "they made it inside out". Needless to say, I totally agree with your assessment. :thumbsup:

Consider a pancake OWB holster with a leather body, making the "ears" of the holster flexible so it conforms to YOUR body and a Kydex "lining" so the holster is fast and reholstering is a snap (pun intended). I'd be really interested in such a holster!

tonerguy
02-08-2008, 16:20

Very interesting. I think we'll look into doing that.
Rob
Tucker Gunleather

gary newport
02-08-2008, 16:29
Very interesting. I think we'll look into doing that.
Rob
Tucker Gunleather

If you want someone to test a prototype, let me know! :cool: