Stolen from THR [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stolen from THR

hotpig
02-07-2008, 18:16
Yesterday, 09:25 PM #1
swan hunter

Posts: 106 My Wife this Morning on WLS Chicago for Concealed Carry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife is spokesperson for IllinoisCarry.com
She sent out a news release about the murder of 5 women in Chicago the other day and was invited on the show this morning. She had her crap together and MADE ME PROUD! About 10 minutes long

I don't know if we will ever get this messed up state fixed but, it isn't for lack of trying!

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=574532&spid=17424
Then download the program

mitchshrader
02-07-2008, 18:18
whether the legislators see it or not, PEOPLE see the sense of not surrendering in advance..

one of these days the legislators will scurry to the front of the parade.

absrio
02-08-2008, 20:59
She did an excelent job. I hope Illinois will soon get a real Gov. and do what is right. I still have a high intrest in the Il. government.

Landor
02-08-2008, 22:07
She did a great job.. The part about Michigan was off a few years but there are articles in the Detroit papers from 2001 saying everybody would shoot each other if CCW was allowed. It never happened of course.

G-Mac-N-NC
02-11-2008, 16:55
She did a good job. You are right to be proud.

I see you are from the metro east. What's going on with the Caseyville Gun club? Will it ever return to what it was at the old location?

hotpig
02-14-2008, 18:02
She did a good job. You are right to be proud.

I see you are from the metro east. What's going on with the Caseyville Gun club? Will it ever return to what it was at the old location?

I only get down to St Clair County to work cases.