Car Dealers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Car Dealers

HAVOC
02-09-2008, 15:00
I'm just entering the market for a new set of wheels, and past threads have me wondering about the quality of various dealers in the Phoenix area. Apparently Larry Miller (the closest Toy place to me) is a disaster. Midway has a poor rep across all its badges. Heard very little good about Earnhardt.

So who's good to work with? I specifically looking at Toyota and Hummer, with Nissan, Chevrolet and Jeep being dark horses. What's your experience?

OXCOPS
02-09-2008, 17:01
Up here in Flagstaff, I see a TON of Tim's Toyota vehicles. Have heard decent things about them, but they are in Prescott. Still, if it's a good enough deal, it might be worth the hour drive.

Zonny
02-10-2008, 14:25
I can hook you up with a Toyota Dealership in Kingman. Actually... can do the entire transaction via the interweb and have the vehicle delivered to you!!!

dsgrntldPW
02-10-2008, 14:28
Of your list I can only address the Chevrolet. I have had 2 good buying experiences with Power Chev. on Bell Rd., and very good service/repair at Sands on Grand Ave. We currently own Honda & Hyundai so it has been a while since dealing with either.