Bullseye in L'Ville Closed? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bullseye in L'Ville Closed?

glockatlanta
02-13-2008, 21:02
I was on P'Tree Industrial and drove by there last night on the way to Duluth. It looks as if there's a Burger King in the building where the range was. I was on the other side of the street and just glanced, so I'm hoping I may have missed something.

Is Bullseye in L'Ville closed?

bradp
02-15-2008, 18:21
Isn't that Lilburn? Is that the one by the old Days Inn?

jarnld
02-15-2008, 19:05
no...bullseye is still in lawrenceville - its on Hwy 29 in downtown Lawrenceville. There is a range on P'tree Ind. Blvd - It is behind the Burger King right by where you were talking about. That range is in NORcross.

glockatlanta
02-15-2008, 22:40
Jarnld--

Didn't the range on P'Tree Ind. used to be in the building now occupied by B'King that you're talking about? I could be wrong, especially as I was on the other side of the street, but I could have sworn the range was in the building that sits below the level of the street and is situated kind of sideways. It looked to me as if the B'King was in that building. Hope I'm wrong about it! :embarassed:

Joe D
02-16-2008, 05:59
American Classic Range has always been in their current building. Before they opened the range they were in the same strip mall - kind of in the center of the "L".

mark5019
03-09-2008, 11:22
the nicest place

bullseys rubs me wrong no customer service

babyg26mama
03-17-2008, 22:22
I was on P'Tree Industrial and drove by there last night on the way to Duluth. It looks as if there's a Burger King in the building where the range was. I was on the other side of the street and just glanced, so I'm hoping I may have missed something.

Is Bullseye in L'Ville closed?

NO Bullseye is open...just went there couple weeks ago and purchased my G26. Went there last weekend and bought a G19.

the nicest place

bullseys rubs me wrong no customer service Thats weird...I've heard other say that Bullseye don't have good service but they have always done my husband and I right. We bought lots of stuff from them. They by far still have the lowest prices around.

We go to American Classic Marksman to shoot in their indoor range. There prices are higher than bullseye...about $50 higher on each glock.

mark5019
03-18-2008, 21:02
well when i called to see if they would show me how to break down my purchase to clean it they told me to call glock.

went to marksman mind you i didnt but it there, jason sat down with me showed me then watched be.

thats service