View Full Version : Accutron VX-200

gruntmedik
02-16-2008, 22:16
Shnoop.com has them right now for $259.99

The Rampage
02-16-2008, 22:22
Shnoop.com has them right now for $259.99

Good lookin' out, homez!

But no s***, guys, this is a MAJOR deal. HUGE. IMCOMPARABLE. If I hadn't already won mine from Ebay, and if I didn't prefer it black, I'd have hit that "buy" button the second I saw this thread. I've already got too many blue watches, so...

But seriously, this is a watch that retails for $995, and you can have it today for a quarter of that. The blue is beautiful, the band itself is worth more than the Shnoop price, and if you don't like it you can easily sell it on Ebay.

Get it!!

The Rampage
02-16-2008, 22:26
Honestly, though, folks have been waiting for this deal to pop up again for some time, and the entire stock will probably sell out within an hour or so.

If you miss this, and still want to get in on it, the watch can be had on Ebay for a similar price. For now, at least, there are so many guys who got in on the Shnoop $250 deal, or the Watchopia $220 deal, that are trying to auction off their watches on Ebay for a little profit, that it's really a buyer's market and the sellers are actually losing money.

A guy that bought five of them last time around is having to sell them at a loss on Ebay. A blue VX went for $242 last week, and I won my black version for $252.

Regardless, it's always safer to order from non-Bay sources, so if you want it and see this in time then BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!

VirginiaLEO83
02-17-2008, 09:46
Wish it was in black! I'm keeping an eye on that one on eBay.

gruntmedik
02-17-2008, 16:57
The only reason I didn't buy one, is the blue.