New Concealed Weapons Bill for SC [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Concealed Weapons Bill for SC

dosei
02-19-2008, 13:37
SC is looking into passing a bill that would allow lawmakers with a CWP to carry at work. While you may be reading this thinking "this has absolutely nothing to do with me, and the idea of them being able to carry but I can't upsets me", stop and think about it a little longer. This bill would make significant inroads and will set legal precedences that could allow for even more significant changes in the future. It's a good thing, so help drive a nail into the anti's coffin...go the the website link below and answer "yes" to the poll.

http://www.thestate.com/politics/story/321152.html

BTW: I am not a lawmaker, I do not personally know any lawmakers, and I have no desire to be a lawmaker. This bill does not impact me personally in any way whatsoever. But I do support "knocking down walls" (or even knocking out a brick or two) when it comes to gun restrictions, and this bill would help to do that. That is why I support it.

ravenkeeper98
02-19-2008, 17:53
Done my part, I think I will post a link to this thread in the Carry Issues, may get better response to it there. Right now it is up to 51% in our favor.