Unemployed [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Unemployed

Dinky
02-20-2008, 19:12
Well as of 2:15 pm today I am unemployed.

The day before I started my vacation, I took in a return from a customer. The return was a $300. underground electric fence. I followed policy and called a manager to take the return and lock it in the return area for electronics. The manager told me to put it under my counter as she did not have time to lock it up and would do it later. I placed it under the counter and a short time later my shift was over and I clocked out and went home.

The manager came back at a later time and could not find the returned item, she asked the cashier that relived me and he said he had not seen it.

I have suspicion where it went but can't prove it. The manager got a reprimand for not locking it up and I got canned as I was the last one to have custody of the item.

Does anyone have a lob for a "Creepy Old Man"?

I will take a few days off and then hit the bricks.

Tailhunter
02-21-2008, 17:04
Well as of 2:15 pm today I am unemployed.

The day before I started my vacation, I took in a return from a customer. The return was a $300. underground electric fence. I followed policy and called a manager to take the return and lock it in the return area for electronics. The manager told me to put it under my counter as she did not have time to lock it up and would do it later. I placed it under the counter and a short time later my shift was over and I clocked out and went home.

The manager came back at a later time and could not find the returned item, she asked the cashier that relived me and he said he had not seen it.

I have suspicion where it went but can't prove it. The manager got a reprimand for not locking it up and I got canned as I was the last one to have custody of the item.

Does anyone have a lob for a "Creepy Old Man"?

I will take a few days off and then hit the bricks.

and the older you get, the harder it is to find one ...... :faint:

arj
02-21-2008, 20:46
Thats BS!! Sorry, that is a horrible way to lose a job.

Dinky
02-21-2008, 21:04
and the older you get, the harder it is to find one ...... :faint:

just need something to keep my off the street and out of trouble:whistling:

Dinky
02-21-2008, 21:06
Thats BS!! Sorry, that is a horrible way to lose a job.

Yep, but what comes around goes around. Someday the LP guy will have it shoved in and twisted off inside:rofl: