Somerset area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Somerset area?

Hamrhed
02-23-2008, 00:28
Any Glockers/Shooters in the south central Ky area? Id like to find some fellow Glock/SKS plinkers :)

Blaker
02-23-2008, 10:30
Not Somerset, but I am in Mount Vernon.

Unless you own plenty of land, there isn't anywhere to shoot around me. We have a rock quarry...but it's kind of sketchy shooting there.

I shoot Glock's, AK's, 9mm AR, Saiga 12, stuff like that mostly.

Hamrhed
02-23-2008, 17:49
Unless you own plenty of land, there isn't anywhere to shoot around me. We have a rock quarry...but it's kind of sketchy shooting there

Same here... there is a place called the Oil center- but its kind of strange shooting there as well :dunno:

SDGlock23
02-24-2008, 14:29
I'm in Somerset quite often, but I live about 40 miles from it.

KYMike
02-25-2008, 21:36
Any Glockers/Shooters in the south central Ky area? Id like to find some fellow Glock/SKS plinkers :)

I have a buddy with some land near Somerset that has invited me out to shoot. Might take him up on it this year. If y'all find a place, I'd like to shoot with you guys sometime. There's a few Lex/Lou/Cinci GT guys that spend a lot of time at Lk Cumberland in the summers (myself included)....quick Saturday morning shoots before everyone heads out on the water might be fun. Be a neat way to stay in touch with some of the local yet out-of-town GT'ers.

TCKDRVR20
03-01-2008, 22:30
You guys are close to my old neck of the woods, London.