New Firefighters Website [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Firefighters Website

footyfd
02-29-2008, 20:43
My name is Mark Condrich, and I am a firefighter with the Cleveland Fire Dept. in Ohio. My partner and I started three websites dedicated to our men and women in firefighting, law enforcement and the military. You can visit our parent site at WWW.FOOTYSITES.COM
From there you can access FOOTYFD.COM featuring full length,uncut fireground footage, FOOTYPD.COM featuring full length unedited police video and FOOTYGI loaded with uncut footage submitted by our troops.
Our mission is to make our men and women in uniform LOOK GOOD! We screen all videos uploaded to the site to assure that it contains only positive content. We want the public to see how incredibly difficult it is for our personnel as they do their jobs. By watching us in action, they will hopefully appreciate the great job our public servants do on a daily basis. I encourage you to visit our three sites and upload any videos or pictures that you believe would help us to convey the positive image we are trying to portray. Thanks so much, and stay safe!
Mark Condrich
MCONDRICH@FOOTYSITES.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Da-Squad
03-01-2008, 07:08
Only looked at some of the site so far, but excellent job and idea!:thumbsup:

footyfd
03-04-2008, 18:18
Dear Da Squad, Hows retirement? Thanks for checking out the site, FOOTYFD.COM Please visit often and check out our sister site www.footypd.com we have some excellant police footage. Talk to you soon. Mark

Da-Squad
03-05-2008, 05:37
Well I don`t miss the winters,,,,

Tvov
03-07-2008, 11:37
Well I don`t miss the winters,,,,

:laughabove: