Inrange, LLC. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Inrange, LLC.

Otto Skorzeny
03-03-2008, 08:04
Well, I tried to check out the new shooting range in Monticello. The voicemail box was full and there were no signs on the door indicating hours or anything. The website indicates they seem to be closed indefinetly.

Does anyone know anything about this range?

Otto Skorzeny
03-03-2008, 19:07
I guess this answers my question.

Narcotics Arrest
Posted date:2/22/2008
Sheriff Gary Miller reports that on Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 10:00am, agents of the Wright County Drug Task Force executed simultaneous search warrants at a business in the City of Monticello and a residence in Monticello Township. The warrants were the result of an investigation into the suspected illegal drug activity of Shea Pedersen (age 32) at his business, "In Range", and at his residence.

"In Range" is located at 210 Dundas Rd, suite #400, in the City of Monticello and is set up as an indoor firing range/gun shop. The search of the business resulted in the seizure of approximately 43 grams of suspected methamphetamine, 327 grams of suspected psilocybin mushrooms, and drug paraphernalia. As a result of the drug seizure 108 firearms were removed from the business.

Recovered from Pedersen's residence located at 8299 Acacia Ave NE, Monticello was a small amount of suspected methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia, 3 firearms, and explosives. The Minneapolis Bomb Squad was called to the scene to dispose of the explosives. Arrested at the residence was Jessica Pedersen (age 32). Three minor children ages 3, 4, and 6 were placed with Wright County Human Services. Jessica Pedersen was booked into the Wright County Jail on Gross Misdemeanor Child Endangerment.

Shea Pedersen was arrested as he traveled from his residence to his business. At the time of his arrest, Shea was found to be in possession of a loaded handgun. Shea Pedersen was booked into the Wright County Jail on 1st Degree Possession of Controlled Substances/Methamphetamine, 2nd Degree Possession of Controlled Substances/Hallucinogenic Mushrooms, Gross Misdemeanor Ineligible Person Possessing Firearms, and Gross Misdemeanor Child Endangerment.

jfettig
03-03-2008, 19:21
It happened a several days ago, I heard of people going there to shoot at the range. I guess its still open, don't know why it wasn't open when you tried.

Jon

Devils7
03-05-2008, 15:19
I was going to make a post about this. The hours are 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. $15 an hour for a lane, $10 more for another shooter. From what I heard the place has been cleared of all the guns. Its just a shooting range.

From my understanding Chuck is the owner of the place. I had talked to him a couple of times, it seemed like his wife and him both went into this business together.

Otto Skorzeny
03-14-2008, 14:15
I was going to make a post about this. The hours are 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. $15 an hour for a lane, $10 more for another shooter. From what I heard the place has been cleared of all the guns. Its just a shooting range.

From my understanding Chuck is the owner of the place. I had talked to him a couple of times, it seemed like his wife and him both went into this business together.

Well, InRange doesn't answer the phones or return emails. The website says the place is closed.

I'd be surprised if the place opens again.

Way to go!

Devils7
03-14-2008, 15:40
The website says that its going to try and re open for business as soon as possible. The place was too good to be true. I live like 20 min away, it was an easy drive there.

Otto Skorzeny
03-17-2008, 20:15
The website says that its going to try and re open for business as soon as possible. The place was too good to be true. I live like 20 min away, it was an easy drive there.

Too good to be true? Exactly.

bjnsunnyotsego
03-24-2008, 11:24
I checked on this today, web site still shows opeing soon....we shall see. wonder who will run it now........the original owner lost all of his 108 guns...doubt he will be back........

Otto Skorzeny
03-26-2008, 18:18
I checked on this today, web site still shows opening soon....we shall see. wonder who will run it now........the original owner lost all of his 108 guns...doubt he will be back........

I doubt they will re-open. Bastards.

Otto Skorzeny
04-18-2008, 11:53
Jesus Christ on Crutches! Inrange appears to be back open for business.

I just checked the updated website.

RLDS45S
04-19-2008, 14:24
For how long........sad state of affairs.....kids, drugs, and firearms......then again that firearms and drugs theme runs amuck in MN......Remember Armored Fire............