Ranges in Nevada [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ranges in Nevada

theant
03-04-2008, 09:24
Hello all,
New to the boards here but not to shooting or Glocks. I was wondering which ranges you frequent. I like Discount's range but the fact that they are closed on Sunday sucks. I have tried both American ranges and to me they are extremely hot inside. Do you have any recommendations. Also if you have time let me know where to find a good selection of used Glock's I was hoping for a 19 or 23.
Thanks

heidit
03-04-2008, 20:52
I had a membership at Discount while back the short hours are a bummer. I actually like to shoot at Desert Lakes out towards Boulder City. It's a very nice outdoor Range. They have steel targets on one of the pistol ranges, the ranges are not dirt. They have a very nice club house too. I shoot at Desert Lakes a few times a month. I also shoot IPSC and Steel matches at Desert Sportsman the 1st, 3rd and 4th Sundays each month. If your into shooting matches checkout the Desert Sportsman web site for more information.

theant
03-06-2008, 19:05
Thanks for the reply. I did check out Desert Lakes on their website and it looks really nice, restaurant, bar etc. Hopefully I will get there one of these coming weekends. Thanks again.