Nice Drug bust in Allen County [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nice Drug bust in Allen County

absrio
03-06-2008, 15:15
County police seize more than 6,000 pounds of pot

Fort Wayne's The Journal Gazette with pictures
http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080306/LOCAL07/251094515

By Abby Slutsky The Journal Gazette

"Allen County police found more than 6,000 pounds of marijuana in a Harlan home early Thursday morning.

Matthew McChesney, 29, who rented the home at 22633 Antwerp Road, was arrested after police stopped him for speeding in the area of State Boulevard and Reed Street at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.

When officers searched McChesney’s car, police said, they found more than 10 pounds of marijuana.

Police then served a search warrant at the home in Harlan shortly after 2 a.m. Thursday and found about 6,700 pounds of marijuana spread throughout the house, police said.

Officers also served search warrants at three other homes, all in Fort Wayne, that McChesney is believed to either own or be connected to but did not find a significant amount of drugs in them, Allen County Sheriff’s Department spokesman Steve Stone said.

McChesney was taken to the Allen County Lockup where he is being held without bail, Stone said. He will most likely be facing federal charges."

KSFreeman
03-06-2008, 15:50
I cannot imagine the smell.:crying:

I had an Attempt Murder (3 shots in the head with a .32, bounced off) where there was 25 pounds of dope. It completely polluted the courtroom and nearly killed half the jury with the stench.

6K pounds? I don't even want to imagine. Dirty, filthy stuff.

THEPOPE
03-06-2008, 21:20
I live here, and IMHO, they should give us the " keys " to the city....er...the " kilos", I mean.....

That my friends, is a helluvva lot of smoke in anyones book.....

" ...my personal use, yer honor....."

Dayum, I have the munchies now......

Mout :cool:

Patrick Graham
03-07-2008, 07:49
:wow: Damn..

That's more than 3 tons...

boilergonzo
03-07-2008, 12:10
So I have a one acre yard... If I bagged the grass clippings, how many years would I have to mow to get six thousand pounds?!? I'm afraid my John Deere rider isn't up to the task.

While I am not condoning the man, I give him full credit for the work involved moving 6,000 lbs. of ANYTHING into a house. Yikes!

75 bags of concrete!
923 gallons of milk...

My arms are tired thinking about it!

Berretta9
03-07-2008, 12:11
Thats one big fatty !!