Which Gun Show to choose? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Which Gun Show to choose?

Lone_Wolfe
03-06-2008, 19:18
There are 2 guns shows in Tucson on the last weekend of this month. One is at the expo center and the other is at the Coliseum.
Which one would you choose to go to and why?

El_Ron1
03-06-2008, 20:24
The Crossroads shows are best in Phx. HTH

Sam Spade
03-08-2008, 05:32
I've never been impressed with the Expo Center. The last one was more like a yard sale than a gun show....bits and pieces of private collections, very litttle rhyme or reason behind many of the tables' contents, and minimal variety in dealers.

If you can get past the beef jerky and jewelry at the Convention Center, there's a broader range of dealers, plus some guys dealing in volume (ammo, magazines, etc.).

I guess it depends on whether you're looking for a specific item and want to maximize your chances of finding it, or if you want to paw through who-knows-what and maybe find a treasure.

Lone_Wolfe
03-08-2008, 08:42
Actually I don't mind private collections, sometimes you can get better prices. Right now I'm mainly looking to add a S&W revolver or 3 to my collection, and some reloading supplies.

BuckeyePPC
03-10-2008, 11:12
Here's what I have on the 2 gun shows unless somethings changed

Mar 29-30 Tucson, Tucson Expo Center, McMann's Roadrunner 602-843-5303
Mar 29-30 Tucson, Pima County Fairgrounds Crossroads of the West

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/arizona.htm

I think the ammo guy is going to be at the Crossroads show. That's the one I'm going to. If it's been changed to another locations please post. I don't know what the coliseum is.