Urban Homework [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Urban Homework

Skykevver
03-12-2008, 14:56
Since my ex moved the kids to an Atlanta suburb, my son has had to learn a new dialect. His teacher gave him an assignment to come up with 25 words relating to architecture and definitions for each. After completing his assignment, we started a new list using or inventing urban terminology. We made it to 15. Anybody care to add to the list?

<st1:place><st1:placename>Urban</st1:placename><st1:placetype>Middle School</st1:placetype></st1:place> ‘Architekt:ural’ Terms Homework Assignment<o:p></o:p>
Come up with 25 terms having to do with Architecture and a definition for each.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
</o:p>
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.“Roof”: nickname for Rufus, my posse bro’ from da Hood<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->2.“Flo’ ”: waitress at Waffle House<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->3.“Do’ ”: rymes with ‘dough,’ what you gots to have to git stuff you di’n’t boost<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->4.“Fence”: da guy you sells da ‘discount’ stuff you boosted to<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->5.“Fan”: a member of my ‘posse’<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->6.“Do’ Jamb” :what happens when you didn’ boos’ enuff stuff for yo’ fence<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7.“Decide”: part of the building that is not in the front or the back<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->8.“Crib”: place where you live at<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->9.“Shingle”: when you old what you got from hangin ‘roun’ them sick kids<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->10. “Pane”: what it feel’ like when you got the shingles<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->11. “Eave”: night befo’ Chri’mas<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->12. “Board”: that feelin you gets when got no dollaz, no gas, an’ you in a “Do Jamb”<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->13. “Shmeckle”: what you fill holes in the wall with<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->14.“Joist”: joy ride in a jacked set of wheels, boosted after “gettin’ paid” at the liquor sto’<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<!--[if !supportLists]-->15.“Flo’ Joist”: same as #14 only after snatchin Flo from the WH first<o:p></o:p><!--[endif]-->
<o:p> </o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

ruckus3008
03-14-2008, 19:56
"Truss" - belief in someone
"Spire" - dat guy that is watchin the house that you 'bout to rob

SCmasterblaster
03-15-2008, 16:21
You guys are sooooooooooo non-PC!

Skykevver
03-17-2008, 02:01
:rollingeyes:Ummmmm....yeah.....I guess you're probably right. Oh, ummmmm, is that, like, a bad thing??? Does PC stand for Pretty Crazy? :shocked:

(teeee heeeee):whistling:

pupcuss27
03-17-2008, 10:39
"Truss" - belief in someone
"Spire" - dat guy that is watchin the house that you 'bout to rob

:laughabove:

The the Lord for our "Urban Dictionary"

www.urbandictionary.com

:rofl: