Philadelphia Archery & Gun Club Glock Day, April 12 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Archery & Gun Club Glock Day, April 12

c0boy
03-13-2008, 04:37
Has anyone been to this before? Test firing all models, sounds perfect. I couldn't find a store that had a 36 and a 30. I ended up buying a 36 but would have waited for this even. Guess I have to buy another one. See you there!

Saturday April 12th

http://www.philadelphiaarcheryandgunclub.com/

ERASER
03-14-2008, 09:04
I've been to 2 Glock Day events. Be prepared for a crowd......they also offer a half-price deal on the regular club membership, so a lot of folks show up just to renew their yearly membership.

tat2guy
04-03-2008, 20:57
I renew every year on Glock day.

It's very crowded, but worth going, definitley. Just don't expect free shooting to be leisurely recreational shooting.

They usually give you half a box of ammo and like 10 minutes to shoot it.

EAGLESFANPHILA
04-09-2008, 19:37
I couldn't make it down there today. I feel I let my brethren down. I'm sure it was a great event.

ERASER
04-10-2008, 15:30
I couldn't make it down there today. I feel I let my brethren down. I'm sure it was a great event.

Actually, it's this coming Saturday.

The "Metro" had a front-page article on "Glock Day" in their Wednesday edition --- complete with a photo. I'm sure this will attract even more people than the usual Glock Day crowds.

slewfoot
04-10-2008, 15:40
Don't they offer discounts on any Glock bought on that day?

EAGLESFANPHILA
04-11-2008, 16:17
Actually, it's this coming Saturday.

The "Metro" had a front-page article on "Glock Day" in their Wednesday edition --- complete with a photo. I'm sure this will attract even more people than the usual Glock Day crowds.
Yes, I now know. I am definitely going tomorrow. I can't wait. I hope they have a G30SF to try out.