SUREFIRE 6PD --- Not in the 2008 Catalogs? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SUREFIRE 6PD --- Not in the 2008 Catalogs?

zij11zk
03-23-2008, 09:09
Hi BOGs. I just downloaded the 2008 PDF catalogs from surefire.com and I noticed that the 6P defender was not listed... Are they discontinuing the 6PD so soon? I verified the website and the 6PD is still there...

Looks like the 6P Defender might become a collectors item if it gets discontinued so early... My guess would be it was directly affecting sales of the E2D model (both with crenellated strike bezels)

ALSO --- They are now coming with the P61L LED Lamp assembly (higher output)... I wonder if SOE has this already... Kaiser Sose (if you're reading this) inquire naman how much :)

Looks like I might want to start getting a 2nd 6P Defender (for backup in my closet)

OT --- Anyone interested with a very slightly & seldomly used G2 Nitrolon? RFS --- Upgrading / Stocking up on the 6PD :)

CHEERS all :)

i_am_infinity
03-23-2008, 10:25
how much for the G2?

arzon
03-24-2008, 09:57
Maybe 6PD is not that popular since the only difference is has from the 6P is crenellated bezel. There are several third party bezels available which you can attach if you already have a 6P.

Besides, 6P is not that "pocketable".

zij11zk
03-25-2008, 08:26
Well... I'm just surprised how quickly they retire the 6PD...

Personnally, i prefer carrying the 6PD over the E2D... Bigger Bezel for pounding ...

I also agree that it is not that pocketable compared to the E2D.

I simply love it due to the fact that it is so much cheaper than the E2D. Good enough to overcome the size issue...