A couple of classes in the Raleigh/Durham/Hillsboro area! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A couple of classes in the Raleigh/Durham/Hillsboro area!

zoyter2
03-24-2008, 21:03
Hey guys, Here is a thread about a Practical Pistol and Mil-dot class in these areas in case anyone is interested! Most of our classes have been on military installations but we have had a couple of competitions in this area and several have asked about classes.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=530852#Post530852

davem
03-26-2008, 12:26
Where exactly will the class be held? I didn't see that listed, I'm in Raleigh and have a strong interest!

Thanks-

zoyter2
03-27-2008, 17:35
Where exactly will the class be held? I didn't see that listed, I'm in Raleigh and have a strong interest!

Thanks-

Dave, the company has a lease on some land about 30 minutes from Hillsboro in Caswell county. We have had a couple of competitions and a couple of precision rifle classes there, and will have the Pistol and Mil-dot classes on Saturday. Several people have asked about a Carbine class on Sunday.

These classes are considered an entry level class, and the atmosphere is enjoyable. Come one out! I will post a link to some maps if you are interested, and everyone usually meets at the Microtel hotel the morning of the class.

J.Boyette
03-28-2008, 22:24

Thanks-

davem,

hi, I am one of the instructors that will be doing the Mil-dot class and some of the Carbine class.

The range is on a hunting estate that we have a lease on. we have right now a solid 500yd rifle range and 75yd Pistol range to do all types of safe training and matches.

Soon we will remove some trees and go to a 800yd rifle range.

If you have any questions please send me or my partner zoyter2 an e-mail or PM. My e-mail is john.boyette@marksmanshiptraining.com

John