Nearest ranges w/ prices (south salt lake county) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nearest ranges w/ prices (south salt lake county)

jcbarlow
03-28-2008, 12:36
Can you guys tell me about FBMG and Get Some Guns (range prices, memberships, etc)? Also are there any others close to me here in South Jordan? Thanks in advance for your help.

GixxerSixxer
03-28-2008, 21:32
FBMG doesn't have the range open yet IIRC. They have the concrete pad done but not much more to my knowledge.

Get Some has their range fully functional. I've been there 3 times and paid 3 different prices. I brought a 9mm SBR AR-15 and a pistol. I bring my own targets and ammo too. There are different level of membership as well. I can't remember what everything is.

I don't know if they've been playing around with their pricing of if different guys ring me up differently based on my firearms. IIRC rifles cost more to shoot there than pistols do; however I'm shooting a pistol cal carbine.

Openroadracer
03-29-2008, 10:35
You didn't mention Dougs up on Redwood so I assume you know about them? I haven't shot there myself so I don't know.

If you don't mind shooting outdoors for free head down past Saratoga Springs on Redwood Road. Go about 5-10 miles past the last development of houses, then head up the hills. It can get crowded on good weather weekends, but the middle of the week isn't bad.

jcbarlow
03-29-2008, 12:54
Thanks guys. I went to Get Some yesterday. It's close to work and is a pretty nice facility.

Batesmotel
03-30-2008, 18:47
Dougs is always broken and filthy. Lee kay center is a nice range run by the division of wildlife but lots of rules. No rapid fire, shooting from holsters, human targets etc. Distances from 10 yds to 300 yds.