Club ranges in Northern Jersey Area? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Club ranges in Northern Jersey Area?

xXxMLEExXx
03-31-2008, 10:28
Anyone here is a member of any ranges?
Getting tired of shooting at Bullet Hole and have to leave asap.
I would like to join that I can pratice and relax.
I would prefer a coo place with nice ppl in the NNJ area.

Patterson
04-02-2008, 20:03
I took a Handgun Safety class a few years ago sponsored by the ANJRPC (http://www.anjrpc.org/) at the Somerset County Fish & Game Assn in Bridgewater. I thought the members were top notch & the facilities were pretty nice. Since I am more in the Central Jersey area, Bridgewater was a bit too far. Otherwise, I would have joined them in a heartbeat.

Aside from that, you have Cherry Ridge Range up north which seems to be home to the ANJRPC. I would think they are a quality group.

xXxMLEExXx
04-02-2008, 21:37
I took a Handgun Safety class a few years ago sponsored by the ANJRPC (http://www.anjrpc.org/) at the Somerset County Fish & Game Assn in Bridgewater. I thought the members were top notch & the facilities were pretty nice. Since I am more in the Central Jersey area, Bridgewater was a bit too far. Otherwise, I would have joined them in a heartbeat.

Aside from that, you have Cherry Ridge Range up north which seems to be home to the ANJRPC. I would think they are a quality group.

I've heard of Cherry Ridge, it's a bit of a hike about an hour away.
Need to check out some day.

MAUSER88
04-25-2008, 07:56
Take the ride to www.cjrpc.com in Jackson. Best club in the State IMHO. I have been a member for 20 years. If anyone wants to check it out send me an email.

xXxMLEExXx
04-25-2008, 07:59
Take the ride to www.cjrpc.com in Jackson. Best club in the State IMHO. I have been a member for 20 years. If anyone wants to check it out send me an email.

I believe the GSSF is held there in June, which I'm likely to attend.
But it is 1.5 hours away from me. Not something I would do every weekend.
Still looking for something local. Thanks for the info.

Polak
04-26-2008, 06:28
No real gun clubs in North Jersey, but there are some pistol/rifle ranges.

The one I mostly go to, because it's a 7 minute drive from me, is the Bullet Hole in Belleville (about 23 yard range) $12 per hour.

All the Clubs seem to be farther south.

xXxMLEExXx
04-27-2008, 16:42
No real gun clubs in North Jersey, but there are some pistol/rifle ranges.

The one I mostly go to, because it's a 7 minute drive from me, is the Bullet Hole in Belleville (about 23 yard range) $12 per hour.

All the Clubs seem to be farther south.

Yea...So far..Bullet Hole is the only place I go every weekend.
When do you go? Maybe we could meet for a shoot one weekend.