Can I balik bayan box RELOADING EQUIPMENTS? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Can I balik bayan box RELOADING EQUIPMENTS?

Kingsun
04-01-2008, 09:39
Requesting for info, mga Sir! Puwede bang ( legal) na magpadala ng reloading components diyan sa atin ?? Of course, no waay ang powder, primer, bullets. I can figure that one out and it makes sense. How about press/dies and specially brass?? Hinde ba bawal???

Salamat na lang po!!

:wavey:

9MX
04-01-2008, 09:41
its illegal. unless you have an import permit from FED. what i'm not sure is if FED issues import permits to individuals

Valor1
04-01-2008, 15:41
Meron dating gun dealer na sinubok magpuslit nito pero nahuli. katakot takot na paliwanagan at multa ang inabot. Kung walang kakilala sa taas mukhang makakasama pa sina Robin Padilla sa kulungan.

Django
04-01-2008, 19:30
Not worth the risk.

G19c,PH
04-01-2008, 19:42
Requesting for info, mga Sir! Puwede bang ( legal) na magpadala ng reloading components diyan sa atin ?? Of course, no waay ang powder, primer, bullets. I can figure that one out and it makes sense. How about press/dies and specially brass?? Hinde ba bawal???

Salamat na lang po!!

:wavey:

PM for you.

Kingsun
04-01-2008, 19:57
Thanks for the info. No I am not planning to take any risks what so ever. Just checking the legality.Sometimes na kaka discourage nagplanong mag retire sa atin dahil sa ganyan lalo na kung mahilig ka sa baril.

Salamat na lang mga, Sirs!

isuzu
04-01-2008, 20:06
Just bring your money and buy a reloader in the Philippines from legitimate sources that could have the reloader licensed in your name.

Kingsun
04-01-2008, 20:09
Just bring your money and buy a reloader in the Philippines from legitimate sources that could have the reloader licensed in your name.

Now this is begininng to make "sense" to me.Did not realize we need to have a license to reload.. Oh well...... I understand .

isuzu
04-01-2008, 20:22
Now this is begininng to make "sense" to me.Did not realize we need to have a license to reload.. Oh well...... I understand .

It's kinda strange that reloaders have to be licensed in the Philippines. However, it's one way to keep track of where reloaded ammo goes, and for the PNP to generate income from licenses.

It's different in the States. You reload for your personal needs, and you might not want to sell reloads because of liability issues. But in the Philippines, you can earn by having a reloader. You can hire somebody to operate it, and it can give you a decent return.

Kingsun
04-01-2008, 20:54
It's kinda strange that reloaders have to be licensed in the Philippines. However, it's one way to keep track of where reloaded ammo goes, and for the PNP to generate income from licenses.

It's different in the States. You reload for your personal needs, and you might not want to sell reloads because of liability issues. But in the Philippines, you can earn by having a reloader. You can hire somebody to operate it, and it can give you a decent return.

I agree Isuzu..More than ever I really appreciate my second amendment right...As much as love my mother country there are always issues that bothers me. Goodness, I just realized I have spent most of my adult life in Texas.. of all places! Of course it will be tough for me to undestand why the government wants to track my reloads.. Oh no!! I don't want to get started!!

Have a great day ya'll!! And Maraming Salamat Po Sa Lahat!!

p.s. Please tell me it's just an APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!! Hinde naman kailangan ng license para mag reload!!:rofl::rofl:

9MX
04-01-2008, 21:32
nope, its not an april fool's joke. hehehe

eug3n3_d3nn1s
04-01-2008, 21:46
Kingsun:

We'll think about it from another angle: 1) There are no insurgents in the US, 2) Loose guns are abundant here, 3) A reloader could equate to a lot of trouble if it falls on the wrong hands.

Anyway, its a valid exercise police power by the State. Kahit naman sa 'Tate pwedeng isuspend and reloading rights nyo if may valid excuse to do it. (kahit pa may constitutional right kayo to bear arms, police power is still something na mas mataas dun).

ans3288
04-02-2008, 00:53
u need a license for the reloader. just like u need a license to be a commercial gunsmith.

:)

altho i agree daming loose firearms. balikbayan box gun related stuff is risky. :)

atmarcella
04-02-2008, 03:26
p.s. Please tell me it's just an APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!! Hinde naman kailangan ng license para mag reload!!

its a govt. run like hell whaddya expect?

Kingsun
04-02-2008, 08:57
:wavey:Kingsun:

We'll think about it from another angle: 1) There are no insurgents in the US, 2) Loose guns are abundant here, 3) A reloader could equate to a lot of trouble if it falls on the wrong hands.

Anyway, its a valid exercise police power by the State. Kahit naman sa 'Tate pwedeng isuspend and reloading rights nyo if may valid excuse to do it. (kahit pa may constitutional right kayo to bear arms, police power is still something na mas mataas dun).

Thanks for your inputs. I won't engage in discussions about how country has laid down rules regarding our hobby. I abide with whatever law that is laid down.I just did not know the rules about reloading and was just checking. Just like asking, "can't I sent thru balik bayan box a navy seal knive"..

BTW with regards your perception...

kahit pa may constitutional right kayo to bear arms, police power is still something na mas mataas dun)

Hinde po accurate ang stament ninyo.Our constitutional rights is beyond wayyy beyond police powers..:wavey:

Thanks again mga kabayan!!

isuzu
04-02-2008, 18:44
BTW with regards your perception...

kahit pa may constitutional right kayo to bear arms, police power is still something na mas mataas dun)

Hinde po accurate ang stament ninyo.Our constitutional rights is beyond wayyy beyond police powers..:wavey:

Yep! That's the 2nd Ammendment!

atmarcella
04-02-2008, 21:41
(kahit pa may constitutional right kayo to bear arms, police power is still something na mas mataas dun).

police power above constitutional rights? dito sa PI totoo yan.

eug3n3_d3nn1s
04-03-2008, 08:01
Atmarcella:

Well we follow US authorities regarding that matter =)

Kingsun:

Well not really... constitutional rights will always be subordinate to Police Power and other inherent powers of the state . Example: The State WILL and SHALL violate the constitution, and validly do so, if its existence, is at stake (self-defense/right to exist) or Executive Priviledge, which infringes on the right to information, which the Philippines adopted using US jurisprudence or Eminent Domain which violates property rights.

(If anyone noticed im using extreme case scenarios here just to show when can constitutional rights be violated, or bent, without violating the rule of law).

Anyway, in Constitutional and Political Law there will never be a simple yes or no answer. You could even answer it either way and still be correct, provided you have a legal basis to support your answer.

PS: OT na ako hehehe last post ko na to dito.

isuzu
04-03-2008, 20:33
Anyway, in Constitutional and Political Law there will never be a simple yes or no answer. You could even answer it either way and still be correct, provided you have a legal basis to support your answer.

But the US doesn't just mess with its constitution unlike us in the Philippines. Kung gugustuhin natin, bawat isa't-isa may kanya-kanyang version ng constitution.

DA_NINJA
04-03-2008, 22:17
But the US doesn't just mess with its constitution unlike us in the Philippines. Kung gugustuhin natin, bawat isa't-isa may kanya-kanyang version ng constitution.

pera pera lang ang tapat dyan plus paramihan lang ng kakampi sa taas...iyon na anything goes na sa atin sa pinas......sa totoo lang...:whistling:

eug3n3_d3nn1s
04-04-2008, 06:13
isuzu:

Sa pm nalang? kahiya na sa thread starter eh.