What's going on at Philstar? Who's Gorrell?!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What's going on at Philstar? Who's Gorrell?!!

New_comer
04-03-2008, 07:41
What the heck is Philippine Star doing sitting on its hands and letting drug addicts and scoundrels write columns for them...

http://delfindjmontano.blogspot.com/search/label/celine%20lopez

Even a boycott of your paper is not good enough punishment for this inaction. Afraid of addicts, perhaps? :shocked: :faint:

Taurus
04-03-2008, 09:21
Frankly, i think this Brian Gorrell is a jerk. From what I can gather from his hate-laden blog, he wants to collect 70k dollars from a guy named DJ and he is doing it by slandering this DJ's associates. He claims that DJ "stole" the money from him, although I think he mentioned that he gave that money as part of a business deal. Instead of going to the police, he slanders people associated with this DJ with the end in view of having these people pressure DJ to pay him back.

Coke use? I looked at the pictures. They seem healthy enough to me.

I think this guy lost his money in a business transaction and is using his blog to force people to return his investment. Obviously, he will only stop once he is paid. He is accusing Celine Lopez of not convincing DJ to return his money, and he has made it clear that he will not stop with his attacks against DJ, Celine and others until he is paid. He accuses people of being gay, being lesbian, being potheads, having small organs, etc. He even takes potshots at a dog, an apartment's size, and even writes directly to Celine Lopez's mother. He elicits sympathy by saying he is HIV positive. Maybe, maybe not. Point is, he should not be involving others in his dispute with this DJ.

atmarcella
04-03-2008, 09:29
i think he is involving celine lopez bcos the latter helped her bestfriend dj montano in duping the guy or gay 70k.

coke users are not like meth users who are usually thin. although from the looks of her i think celine also has an eating disorder i.e. bulimia/anorexia.

9MX
04-04-2008, 10:18
the latest is that hk based socialite kitty go confirmed the allegations. assuming brian's accusations are true, we all know how it ends up if you played by the rules in the philippines.

can he be sued for libel if he returns to the philippines?

if yes, and since the net is used as a medium and he wrote from down under, is the case winnable?

atmarcella
04-04-2008, 10:40
i saw celine before in iloilo. around 10yrs ago. she was very pretty, young and innocent. today grabe. parang di naka tulog ng isang linggo.

horge
04-05-2008, 05:06
Heck, 10 years ago I was verrrryy pretty, and innocent, haha...
Didn't need any substance abuse to get to my sorry state today..
:) :) :)

New_comer
04-05-2008, 09:16
I sure hope and pray the NBI or PNP is seriously looking into this 'seemingly' reliable 'squealer' account of high society's indiscretions.

A head or two in the slammer can really perk up the reputation of the police, and media too.

Django
04-06-2008, 05:52
Frankly, i think this Brian Gorrell is a jerk. From what I can gather from his hate-laden blog, he wants to collect 70k dollars from a guy named DJ and he is doing it by slandering this DJ's associates. He claims that DJ "stole" the money from him, although I think he mentioned that he gave that money as part of a business deal. Instead of going to the police, he slanders people associated with this DJ with the end in view of having these people pressure DJ to pay him back.

I think this guy lost his money in a business transaction and is using his blog to force people to return his investment. Obviously, he will only stop once he is paid. He is accusing Celine Lopez of not convincing DJ to return his money, and he has made it clear that he will not stop with his attacks against DJ, Celine and others until he is paid. He accuses people of being gay, being lesbian, being potheads, having small organs, etc. He even takes potshots at a dog, an apartment's size, and even writes directly to Celine Lopez's mother. He elicits sympathy by saying he is HIV positive. Maybe, maybe not. Point is, he should not be involving others in his dispute with this DJ.

Very true. He was madly in love with this guy, they had a torrid love affair and the guy duped him, he says.

After their love affair, he claims his lover fleeced him. 70 grand he says.

So what else is new? :yawn:

As goes the old adage: Hell hath no fury like a woman (or a man trying his best to be a woman) scorned. :miff: