Diosdado Macapagal (dios ko napakamahal) hi-way closed for drag racers! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Diosdado Macapagal (dios ko napakamahal) hi-way closed for drag racers!

crazy_hans
04-06-2008, 08:52
i really don't know what the hell is going on with our country, i passed by diosdado macapagal hi-way to get to coastal last night and i was shocked due to the vlume of vehicles there! man i was surprised t see after wasting like 30 mins of my time that the road was closed to give way to damn drag racers!wtf!?oh well why am i surprised when criminals who stole millions of dollars worth of government funds walk scot free?anway i just want to share it with you guys.:steamed:

goldfinger
04-06-2008, 09:00
it reminds me of white plains ave every saturday night back in the 90's when i was still in college. damn, those were the days...

royal glockster
04-07-2008, 00:42
Are the authorities the ones closing the road for drag racing??..or are the drag racers themselves the ones closing it for their car racing activities??..:shocked:

Ang kapal naman nila...the DM boulevard is for everyone..not just for the chosen rich kids noh...:supergrin:

crazy_hans
04-07-2008, 05:45
sir royal glockster i think it was with the blessing of local authorities kasi may bantay pa sila eh!di bale with short life to live for them ok lang yan.

gen1
04-07-2008, 06:28
nakita ko rin yan early sat morn (2 or 3am). but the road wasn't closed. dami tao, dami tsiks. he,he.