World most embarrasing date [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : World most embarrasing date

mally_b
06-16-2002, 17:54
I think you guys on the lighter side can appreciate what happened to me tonight.
I went on a blind date tonight with a very good looking man. Being the bumbeling school girl that I am I of course proceeded to commit dating susicide. The first grevious error I commited was to drink soda while my date was telling a joke. Next thing I know I am laughing and spitting soda from my nose (very attractive). Next on our agenda after the soda incident was to see a movie. As we were walking up the stairs to the theater I of course trip and wind up with my face practically in my dates butt (not the prettiest thing when you are up close and personal with it). Then when I think it can't get any worse he hands me the tray with the popcorn and sodas on it and I spill the whole thing on myself. So laugh my friends and think of how brainless us blonds are on first dates.

Elmstreet
06-16-2002, 22:08
See 'Seven Reasons To Crawl Under A Rock'. Should make your evening a little less memorable.

For what it's worth, some of us have had a like, or worse, first date and survived.;)

SK
06-16-2002, 23:40
This is probably the worlds most embarrasing date
Go to this site http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/people/people_index/0,4128,341961,00.html
Scroll down to "Indecent Proposal", A first date gone bad., click play. A new window will pop up, you'll have to watch a short ad first but worth the wait.

Rated R+, nothing nasty but you might not want the little ones in the room.

HankB
06-17-2002, 05:04
My biggest problem with blind dates is that they keep bumping into things.

Then there was the time a "friend" set me up with a girl from Buffalo. To this day, I still can't decide what her other parent was.

;)

HasSpoken
06-17-2002, 05:46
Molly why dont you and I go on a blind date, it will be GT's first official blind date. But, I must admit I dont have much experience with beautiful blonds, for that matter I dont have much experience with women in general (too much time spent on GT ;Q )...

larry_minn
06-17-2002, 06:28
We all know you were just doing that to make him more comfortable. I wouldn't worry about it. Women can get away with stuff like that. If you were a guy it would be all over.
Wow finally a double standard that is to the gals advantage. :)

mally_b
06-17-2002, 10:59
Wow you guys are so nice and supportive. I just thought it was funny that I tripped over myself all night. I hope my experience helped you guys that are nervous about first dates you can't screw up worse than I did. even if he dosen't call me back I will have something to laugh about for the rest of my life. :)

rfenster
06-17-2002, 15:54
Originally posted by SK
This is probably the worlds most embarrasing date
Go to this site http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/people/people_index/0,4128,341961,00.html
Scroll down to "Indecent Proposal", A first date gone bad., click play. A new window will pop up, you'll have to watch a short ad first but worth the wait.

Rated R+, nothing nasty but you might not want the little ones in the room.
Hillarious--I almost snorted/coughed up my pepsi!

Tom34
06-17-2002, 16:34
Priceless !!!!!!!!;f

WolfmanGK
06-19-2002, 12:29
pnemonalultramicroscopicsilicovulcanoconiosis

mally_b
06-19-2002, 16:23
Hey Wolfman what is that supposed to mean it wouldn't be a reference to any particular person we both know would it?

WolfmanGK
06-20-2002, 09:48
Who President Klinton? No, I don't like him, either.

PETman
06-21-2002, 12:31
Just love a woman who can be herself!!!!!!!!

PETman