FDNY Harassment on YouTube [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FDNY Harassment on YouTube

obxemt
04-13-2008, 18:57
I can't take it anymore. :rofl: I've got to share this.

This has got to be a joke. Right? :shocked:

My favorite:

"If every time you're on your way to where ever you are going there are fire trucks either passing by with sirens on or are park up when you leave your house and when you arrives at your destination, wouldn't you be concern if this was happening 3 to 4 times a day? This has been happening to me for the past 6yrs and it is a form of covert and psychological harassment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qjuO2Ig37U

deadday
04-13-2008, 19:43
Damn those hose-monkeys and their covert surveilance operations...where's a nice police man to give me a tin-foil hat, when I need one?

drew

cdemarse
04-13-2008, 19:43
haha what a dumbass

obxemt
04-13-2008, 19:58
Damn those hose-monkeys and their covert surveilance operations...where's a nice police man to give me a tin-foil hat, when I need one?

http://newssohot.com/bed_bugs/pics/tinhat.jpg

obxemt
04-13-2008, 20:31
http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

boby
04-13-2008, 21:20
http://www.tfhp.org/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

My avatar lawl.

Dutch48
04-14-2008, 09:09
Sure hope he was headed to a shrink's office as he definitely needs one. Or better yet a strait jacket and padded cell.
Or better yet about 1500 psi from a deuce and a half at close range

boby
04-14-2008, 09:18
Watch some of his other videos

Its great when he says "Oh my god another fire truck" and its like 2 blocks away. He then starts walking towards them. Wtf who walks towards something/someone that is harrasing them?

Dutch48
04-14-2008, 13:41
I watched several and it was just to much stupid for me. My old "Pet Rock" in a box has more brain's than he does. He just wants attention just like most of the wacko's out there.

obxemt
04-14-2008, 13:56
I watched several and it was just to much stupid for me.

Yea, I really should have cautioned folks to not watch more than one. :rofl:

Tvov
04-14-2008, 18:09
I don't get it. Did the guy do something to cause the NYFD to "harass" him? It would be easy enough for an ambulance chaser lawyer to get the run sheets for those dates and times to see if they were legitimate calls. And the guy would get a few million for retirement from the lawsuit.

You know, now that I think about it, everytime I've been in NYC over the last 30 years I've seen a fire engine. I think they are harassing me.

Bwhahahahaha!

I can just see the crew at the local station watching this on YouTube. "Well, if he thinks we are already harassing him, let's have some fun with this!"

cdemarse
04-14-2008, 19:10
Well he might have to worry about 20 less companies bothering him since their great mayor has a plan to send 20 companies to the chopping block.

I mean why not the last two years have only been the busiest years in the history of the FDNY.

DepChief
04-16-2008, 06:30
You would think with all his money Bloomberg could afford a better quality video camera.

Lone Hunter
05-06-2008, 12:07
As far as youtube . I just did a month of officer training in NYC with the FDNY . It was stressed that everyone has camera phones, and everytime a truck roles there is a chance your being filmed .

If you f up at all you will be on youtube .

obxemt
05-06-2008, 14:09
I posted three or four well-written, lucid, sane, and factually-based comments on that idiot's video. All have been removed. Go figure. :upeyes:

DScottHewitt
05-16-2008, 21:34
I can't take it anymore. :rofl: I've got to share this.

This has got to be a joke. Right? :shocked:

My favorite:

"If every time you're on your way to where ever you are going there are fire trucks either passing by with sirens on or are park up when you leave your house and when you arrives at your destination, wouldn't you be concern if this was happening 3 to 4 times a day? This has been happening to me for the past 6yrs and it is a form of covert and psychological harassment."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qjuO2Ig37U

Since I am sure a city the size of NY has maybe at least four or five fire apparatus, maybe it is a coincidence that he keeps seeing them.....

Scott

obxemt
05-16-2008, 21:44
Since I am sure a city the size of NY has maybe at least four or five fire apparatus, maybe it is a coincidence that he keeps seeing them.....

Scott

I put a detailed response on YouTube about the number of apparatus (just engines and trucks), the population, call volume and square mileage. I forget what it was, but something like 3 trucks per square mile, answering a half-million calls for service to 26 million people or something like that.

It's amazing he doesn't see MORE trucks. As I said above, all those posts were well-reasoned and respectful...and they were all removed. :dunno:

MEDIC1167
05-20-2008, 21:01
It is a conspiracy!

I suffer the same treatment from my local volunteer FD. At 12 noon they blow the whistle on top the firehouse everyday except Sunday.
Coincidence? I think not.

Now, where did I put my foil hat and Underoos?

deadday
05-20-2008, 21:16
It is a conspiracy!

I suffer the same treatment from my local volunteer FD. At 12 noon they blow the whistle on top the firehouse everyday except Sunday.
Coincidence? I think not.

Now, where did I put my foil hat and Underoos?

Dude!!! NOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!! Your FD and the FD here at Ft Sam must be conspiring together! Every day, 365 days a year, at 0530 there is some really loud bugle calling, then again at 1730...A different note, but the same bugler and exactly 12 hours apart....And here's where it gets wierd 5.5hours after, at 2300, they play taps on the horn!!!! It's like they're threatening to kill me! And...and...did you notice the numbers man? 0530, 1730, 2300.....

Look at the time differeces man!!! 12 hours from the first and second right...And then 5 hours and 30 minutes from the second and third!! 5 hours and 30 minutes....And the other two calls are both at 5:30....And look! There are 5 zeroes in that series of numbers!!!

And what other numbers come in a series of 5? Zip Codes people!!!!!! So, the secret behind all of the stalking, harrassment, plotting, and planning by those dastardly firefighters can be found somewhere in the are with the Zip Code 00000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!eleventy-one!!!!!!!!!!111one!!!1@ZOMG

drew

Skintop911
05-21-2008, 09:32
It would be interesting to see if FDNY has logged a series of complaints made by him, the content of same, or referred him to someone for some risk assessment.

Properly medicated and treated, these guys are strange. Bad meds or no help, they will hurt or kill people.