NC Rep. Governor Candidates Gun Rights Video [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NC Rep. Governor Candidates Gun Rights Video

Glock-R1980
04-15-2008, 10:34
Give a listen and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt1QglfVbj4&feature=PlayList&p=3D2749D8C92FDB8B&index=2

RoyRNC
04-15-2008, 18:26
Fred Smith was the only one to have answered the question directly. All the other candidates seemed to skirt the issue about gun carry and spoke more about how they are against crime. Well I would hope everyone is against crime, but that has nothing to do with gun rights? I live in Charlotte and do not trust Pat McCrory or anything he says.

Just my 2 cents

Glock-R1980
04-15-2008, 19:56
Fred Smith was the only one to have answered the question directly. All the other candidates seemed to skirt the issue about gun carry and spoke more about how they are against crime. Well I would hope everyone is against crime, but that has nothing to do with gun rights? I live in Charlotte and do not trust Pat McCrory or anything he says.

Just my 2 cents

That's the way I saw it too. I want to like McCrory, b/c Fred Smith is buying all types of land up around my In-Laws family farm and developing it, which is driving me batty. Smith seems to have the willingness to defend the 2nd amendment.

Zulu Alpha
04-16-2008, 20:45
Wow, Fred did answer the question pretty well, and Bill Graham is a distant #2. That Charlotte Mayor has a point about gangs, but it seems like the gun question triggered the criminals with guns issue for him to toot his own horn... That Orr guy needs to take his Oar and row away...

Thanks for posting, been looking for the stance in the Governors race :wavey: