Anyone going to York Rite Fest? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to York Rite Fest?

ArodJohns
04-17-2008, 17:46
Anyone going to York Rite Fest in Findlay on May 3?

RED64CJ5
04-18-2008, 07:39
Anyone going to York Rite Fest in Findlay on May 3?

No, where is that? It should be fun, however. I go to York Rite festivals whenever I have the opportunity, though I have all the York Rite degrees.

Marche ou crève.

ArodJohns
04-19-2008, 09:46
No, where is that? It should be fun, however. I go to York Rite festivals whenever I have the opportunity, though I have all the York Rite degrees.

Marche ou crève.

It's at the Findlay Masonic Center (IIRC) in NW Ohio. I thoroughly enjoyed it last year.

This year I'll be taking notes during the Chapter degrees. I'll have to do RA next year for inspection.

waynewatson
04-20-2008, 15:54
I'm going to be there all day. Provided my petition goes thru Tuesday.:supergrin:

ArodJohns
05-02-2008, 19:35
I'm going to be there all day. Provided my petition goes thru Tuesday.:supergrin:

Awesome! I hope to see you around there. I should be there from around 8am until they throw us out at 8 or 8:15pm. :supergrin:

If you feel like following 67 West some time, we'd be glad to have you. In fact, Tuesday evening we're having a Commandery and a Chapter meeting. I believe it starts at 7pm, but I'm not positive. It may start at 7:30 (as it usually does). Regardless, we'd be glad to have you!

machinisttx
05-02-2008, 20:48
I think there is one coming up here in TX too. The guys keep asking me to be on the degree team, but I have to work and can't take off.