04-17-2008, 18:00
Erap for 2010? Oh my God.:crying::crying:

bulm540
04-17-2008, 18:34
God have mercy on us all.

isuzu
04-17-2008, 20:50
Haven't we learned from the past?

True, he's popular. But is he capable of running the country? The answer is a big NO!

If he becomes president again, say goodbye to the PTC. He will only issue PTCs to his friends.

maskytrading
04-17-2008, 23:25
Haven't we learned from the past?True, he's popular. But is he capable of running the country? The answer is a big NO!If he becomes president again, say goodbye to the PTC. He will only issue PTCs to his friends.

Sorry, bro. Izuzu...after Erap we had PGMA and FGMA:crying:compare...As for PTC...if ever Sen. Ping Lacson becomes CPNP again:whistling:, we have a problem...And we know it's not going to happen again...But! Erap issued EO 164 in 1999 and EO 194 in 2000 which imho is pro-gun

dinggaling
04-18-2008, 05:58
Sorry, bro. Izuzu...after Erap we had PGMA and FGMA:crying:compare...As for PTC...if ever Sen. Ping Lacson becomes CPNP again:whistling:, we have a problem...And we know it's not going to happen again...But! Erap issued EO 164 in 1999 and EO 194 in 2000 which imho is pro-gun
oh well, lesser of two evils, i'd go with the guy with a fresh slate other than erap, he's suppose to be casted into oblivion. :upeyes:

saki1611
04-18-2008, 06:05
oh well, lesser of two evils, i'd go with the guy with a fresh slate other than erap, he's suppose to be casted into oblivion. :upeyes:

that's debatable who among them is the lesser evil... i still hope there would be a no evil candidate.

bikethief
04-18-2008, 09:09
Yahooooo! Uso nanaman ang wristband!

Seriously, if Erap wins in 2010, we have 2 choices. Migrate or learn to like wristbands!

antediluvianist
04-20-2008, 17:39
A COW story:
America has COWboy and COWgirl.
England has madCOW.
China has MaCOW.
Russia has MosCOW .
Philippines has politicians magnanaCOW.

zij11zk
04-20-2008, 18:11
this is very disappointing... I hope there would be a better candidate --- someone with a clean slate --- hindi TRAPO....

Really sad if people would vote for these TRAPOs...

Kaiser Soze
04-20-2008, 18:49
this is very disappointing... I hope there would be a better candidate --- someone with a clean slate --- hindi TRAPO....

Really sad if people would vote for these TRAPOs...

Unfortunately bro, unless something like Fr. Ed Panlilio's win in Pampangga happens on a national scale, we will have a trapo in office.

Anyone but Erap, please. There are more capable candidates out there.

pogi
04-20-2008, 19:19
Actually, nag-graduate na daw yun maraming politicos sa pagiging TRAPO.

They are now known as:
Pulitikong
Ang
Motibo'y
Umani
Ng
Alipusta't
Salapi

Di bale ng ma-diyaryo sa kawalanghiyaan, isumpa't kapuotan...MAKA-DEKWAT LANG!:faint::crying:

maskytrading
04-20-2008, 22:43
IMO:supergrin: Generally, our politicians are a very patriotic group of Filipinos....where else in the world can you find persons who will spend so much money in an election to win and eventually serve their "kababayans" (trans. countrymen)...Aha! but the most patriotic ones will not only spend money campaigning(buying voters and comelec canvasses i.e. dagdag bawas (trans. add to paying candidate votes while deducting from another candidate who did not pay up) but will cheat and hire goons with guns to kill and terrorize opponents.

All of the above, just to serve the country!!! That's how patriotic a lot of politicians are here in RP:crying:

isuzu
04-21-2008, 20:26
IMO:supergrin: Generally, our politicians are a very patriotic group of Filipinos....where else in the world can you find persons who will spend so much money in an election to win and eventually serve their "kababayans" (trans. countrymen)...Aha! but the most patriotic ones will not only spend money campaigning(buying voters and comelec canvasses i.e. dagdag bawas (trans. add to paying candidate votes while deducting from another candidate who did not pay up) but will cheat and hire goons with guns to kill and terrorize opponents.

All of the above, just to serve the country!!! That's how patriotic a lot of politicians here in RP:crying:

Pero binabawi naman nila ang ginagastos nila tuwing elections pag naka upo na sa puwesto. May tubo pa. :supergrin: