who's using pldt my dsl? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : who's using pldt my dsl?

i_am_infinity
04-22-2008, 07:45
guys pano configure ung windows mail/outlook express para sa pldt myDSL? i've been having a hard time connecting to their call center eh. la pa naman ako patience to wait. ;)

dinggaling
04-22-2008, 19:12
guys pano configure ung windows mail/outlook express para sa pldt myDSL? i've been having a hard time connecting to their call center eh. la pa naman ako patience to wait. ;)
idol, try to call them madaling araw mga 6am, they will reconfig it and give you a generic password kasi, just tell them what OS you're using, mabilis lang!
talagang tyempo kailangan sa call centers ng dsl! :cool:

kristiansen
04-22-2008, 19:21
yes.patience is the key.once you get the cust.service.they'll give you the instructions/passwords pronto.

darwin25
04-22-2008, 21:29
Malaks makaubos ng pasensya PLDT call center. The worst. All of my complains took at least 3 weeks before they act on it.

i_am_infinity
04-22-2008, 21:34
thanks for the suggestions guys...although i know my paswword and username ung pag configure lang ng outlook express para hindi nako mag log in sa webmail nila. thanks :)

tanduay
04-22-2008, 22:14
try mo lang baka ito ang prob.

incoming
server name : pop.pldtdsl.net

outgoing
server name: smtp.pldtdsl.net

thanks for the suggestions guys...although i know my paswword and username ung pag configure lang ng outlook express para hindi nako mag log in sa webmail nila. thanks :)

i_am_infinity
04-23-2008, 09:29
thanks chard! ok na ;)